The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

spoiler delete help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatpandaman

Probationary Member
Mar 6, 2017
steger, Illinois
i know this has been posted before and yes i have looked on here for a answer and haven't found one so im posting asking what is the easiest way to delete the factory spoiler on my 2ga talon ? i do not want to weld the holes closed or do any body work i just wanna find a plug or something along those lines to fill the holes so it does not leak any help will be appreciated again im not welding them shut or bondo just want plugs for the holes

You write in very long sentences. Measure the size of the holes, then buy rubber plugs that will fit inside them. To answer your question, the easiest way would probably be to take out the bolts, then just put some duct tape over the holes. That would be insanely easy...

Well you can put some painters tape over the holes to keep the water out, that you be the easiest. Or as you stated find some rubber plugs and push them in. I personally put tape over mine for the time being but will be welding them shut right before I spray my car with primer and paint.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back