The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

South Carolina DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm still not up and running yet, had a substantial delay. Shoot me a text sometime Jason.

Finally painted my car. I got some odds and ends to finish up, but should have it on the road in a couple weeks.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wow, its been a while since ive been on here and it looks like the local DSM scene is picking up pretty good. My jeeps been taking up most of my time. Looks like I need to scrape together a couple hundred bucks and get my car up and running. If everybody gets together Ill have to come out on my bike. Not that often you get a chance to see a group of DSM's.

We have a pretty big car meet in Augusta Ga every Fri, and sat they stay out from 9PM-3PM. Lots of nice, and fast cars. Normly some racing let me know if anyone would like to come out.

Ok boys... I'm selling out! I don't have the time to finish this damn car... LOL! not really interested in parting it out. Will sell the car, and all the parts I have for $2500. Firm! For those who don't know, it's a 1993 Talon TSi AWD, automatic. I have a brand new engine on the stand for it. 1g rods/2g pistons. have the 14g as well as a 16g both need rebuilt, Factory cast exhaust manifold with port for external wastegate, REAL Tial 35mm old style wastegate, also have factory exhaust mani for running internal gate. have spare head with no cams, original crank that needs polishing, spare 6bolt block, I actually can't remember everything i have. the car itself needs the rear hatch glass replaced. A small tree branch fell through it during a storm a while back. I have no doubt the car will be fun to drive, but I have lost interest and time... And I wanna buy another bike... so, there u have it. there are pics on here of the car. I can text or email pics if you want. 864-556-4584

Dont know how ive missed this thread but it doesn't need to be so dead. We all need to meet up. Ive already made,a different thread making a meet. 864-279-0075. Text me and let me know where your from and what places your willing to meet. I'm in spartanburg near dorman high. Let me know.

P.s. There will be a larger meet coming up soon and would like to get as much of yall coming as possible.

Theres going to be a big collective meet in columbia on october the 20th, its in a parking garage and they start at the top and just work their way down. im sure they wont have to many DSM's there so everybody should come to this one. ill put the address on here when i get home

Sorry to hear you're sellin' it. If you don't remember me, I was the one you bought the block from. If you end up getting a bike let me know and we'll go ride.

Yeah, I haven't completely convinced myself to sell yet. I already have my bike. I worked 48 hours of overtime on the last check and just went and bought one. Didn't get another rocket though. Got a cruiser this time. Soooo much easier on my back and I can walk when I get home after an all day ride. LOL! If you wanna ride one day, lemme know. We can get together sometime.

I had to step away from my car a few times and take a break or else I would have sold it.

I decided to take the car down a month ago and throw my stash of parts on it. 20g, 1050's, afpr and a used 2600 a friend back in Orlando gave me. Put the clutch in and it wouldn't disengage. I put a new master and slave in and my pedal assembly parts will be in tomorrow. The master was a bit leaky and the pedal had some slop in it so hopefully that's it. Otherwise I'll be pulling the tranny again.:ohdamn:

Import showdown is on the 20th of oct. I believe. I talked to josh that runs SEdsm.org and I think we'll be using that as the next meet.

I really need to csll him back. Always so busy. Lol

Theres a NCSC meet on the 28th in Columbia gunna be alot of fast DSMs out there sad to say my car wont make it due to breaking the driveshaft, but my people who built my car will be out there. Go look on stms webpage the guy whos hold it is the guys car called Nicks GSX its a absolute beast very loud, an fun to see

I'm looking for some stock 2gb GST wheels (5 star). If anyone has a line on some locally, let me know.

Yeah those. I'll PM you my cell number, maybe you can send me a pic.

My in-laws live in Roebuck.

What's up guys. I do have a Dsm, at least a part Dsm. I've been in the sc area (columbia) for about 6 years, I also live in nc. My car is undergoing some surgery. Feel free to take a look at my build journal. That project has been on going for about 6 months.

well guys i never kept up with this thread but its time for a meet!! im tired of thse honda kids and its always me and 1 other DSM. Who all is in columbia/lexington/irmo area?? i got rid of my 420a after blowing it up finally...and i got a 98 GSX now :hellyeah: :D . really trying to meet up with some DSMers! heres a few pics of the new car.

About time you joined the turbo group:D. Lmk if you ever need a hand. Meet is a must. Lol

hell yea, i love this car! haha got a spare t25 laying around or know anyone that does? and whats a good trans shop around here...2nd gear went out (had a grind when i got it) :ohdamn: and 3rd is slowly starting to grind.

2nd gear had a grind when i got the car, but now it will go into gear and still grinds, but when i let the clutch out it pops right back out of gear even when i try and hold it in.

NEW PROBLEM- im getting a clunking noise from my front suspension when im driving. then as i pick up speed it turns to a thudding sound. when i hit the break it pulls to the right and i have no damn clue what the pproblem is on this...my neighbor said that when i drove by he heard it too and thought it was coming from my CV axles or boots, the boots are fine and not busted anywhere. apparently the previous owner replaced the balljoints,tie rods and CV axles/boots so idk what else it could be or if he did it wrong. could it be the sway bar??

Hey guys there is a big event planned in charleston for early march. Check out the facebook page for the event. The group is called East Coast Automotive "Mob Rush" Charleston South Carolina. It should be pretty good. I hope to be there with my AWD Mirage

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back