The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G solid motor mounts auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prothane make solid mounts for autos driver and passenger sides, seem to have lost my auto unit in the garage at the moment. I also think torque solution also make a poly insert for them aswell.

Are you specificly talking about the tranny side or the front/rear ones that are normally only inserts

Torque solution make all the mounts! Except for auto

The auto mount looks different on the trans but the polly mount from the kit still fits inside of it. At least for 1g. The only mounts I had to actually change was the front and rear to a manual mount with a polly insert. Not the ones that bolt to the block, just the frame.

Anybody have any luck sourcing any aftermarket 2g auto awd mounts? Which of the mounts are the same between manual and auto?

I wouldn't say they could do it easily unless they simply made some inserts. It's baffling to me that there's no aftermarket 2g auto awd mounts available... Especially with all the automagic hype.

Well I've worked in a machine shop and they can fab pretty much whatever. Not saying it will be super easy, but they can def do it. Yeah I can't believe they don't either. I'm planning on running solid mounts too. But mines a standard

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back