The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Slow Spool and bad boost recovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ketalon did this solve your particular problem with spool and recovery??

yup solved the problem there were several major issues that were fixed! first issue as you may note in my previous post was the manifold to head and turbo to turbine housing both had leaks and the only way I knew they were leaking is I had to take them off and I could see evidence of leakage. the other major leak was at the bov. The ex manifold to head was leaking because I had two stripped studs that were not really tightening up had to drill them out and heli core them. After all of this boost response was grand!

good to hear i believe im having the same issue so i am in the process of doing the same thing. except i didnt have an issue with the bov just the throttle body which im going to be replacing

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back