The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Single digit Auto 1g street/strip build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet mother, where did you get those crystal clear lights and corners?! I've been looking for a set for years! I'm so jealous! :hellyeah:

Someone had a picture of their car with a set installed on one of the DSM classifieds on Facebook. I offered to buy them and surely enough they were mine :D! Got to think outside the box for these things as I've never seen a set listed for sale.

Decided to skip going with a bolt on turbo to free up some extra cash.

I picked up a ball bearing PTE 6262 with vband in/out .82 housing to use. The hot parts kit was originally off David Buschurs white auto 1g.

22532341616_127c7c7a28_c.jpg

With that parts collection I would be too!

I want to get into that 62mm class too, but we will see the bigger turbos are proving to be a good deal.

This is the largest I can run with my converter for use without nitrous which is why I chose a 62mm. I had this same turbo on my Evo for 4 years and it held up well (journal bearing and T3 though).

pics of your mounting bracket for push button bumper release? Besides the button on each side, what other fasteners are you using to hold it on?

I may have missed it, but what converter are you going with?

pics of your mounting bracket for push button bumper release? Besides the button on each side, what other fasteners are you using to hold it on?

I may have missed it, but what converter are you going with?

Yeah I can take a picture. It's pretty sturdy just with the two side releases, however i'll probably bolt it down in the middle up top at the radiator support with two bolts.

I went with a Sinister 8".

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back