The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Single digit Auto 1g street/strip build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decided against it. I've had enough fun for this year. I've been itching to start on the new upgrades and improvements...

First up is to replace all the spaghetti under the dash with a nice custom relay board. The amount of relays an auto drag DSM needs is hilarious.

Last edited:
Not too much going on yet. I sold my full 3" exhaust as I am building a side exit. Starting to plan the routing for that now as I wait for the new billet borg warner flange for the turbine outlet to arrive. The flange lets you use 3.5 or 4" tubing.

Not much room in here for a 4". 3.5" fits nicely and won't require cutting. Decisions...

38158834096_46f7b33ddd_c.jpg

37503822104_646aa75533_c.jpg

Maybe switching back to a regular ofh will help clear so room?

That is also an option, but I plan to avoid doing that. I invested some time into my current OFH to get my oil pressure where I wanted. I think I am going to go with a 4" and cut the rail a bit.

I saw that your BW setup is for sale? Are you moving onto something else?
I listed it for sale to help fund the light weight parts I'd like to purchase instead of waiting until tax season. It would give me more things to do until then, heh. If it sold i'd be buying a similar setup.

Billet flange arrived for the turbo. The quality of this thing is awesome. It allows a 3.5" or 4.0" tube and includes a beefy quick release vband clamp.

38215075616_c00d1433e4_c.jpg

26493358479_26e25ae750_c.jpg

The only other Borg 4.21 Marmon flange I've seen is a cheaper thin piece that I ran before.

42-350S__46790.1489469044.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh Scott that looks amazing can't wait to see it soon.
Thank you

Interested on where you got those Scott.
True Street Fabrication makes them. I received them from a friend who parted out his 1g.

Overall they are pretty nice. They're made from Docol R8. I will be strengthening the front just a tad (photos to come on that).

I'm looking forward to the photos and upgrades coming in the near future. Thanks again for that information to.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back