The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Selling my GSX. 500-800+hp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewTurboTuner

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2006
Rslv, Arkansas
Highly considering selling my GSX

I love the car, and love every bit of time I spend with it... but Im also a glider pilot. I've come to realize I want to focus more on my Flying, so I've decided to put my GSX up for sale, and see what happens.

The car is very clean, and strait (only 89K on the chassis). The car is fully built with every supporting mod possible. I have a very detailed list of parts, and history of the car.

Its basically a race car that can driven on the street.
Fully street-able, but not recommended as a daily driver. It's serious machine!

Last weekend on my way home from a night-meet ...logs showed 71.8lbs/min of airflow. This was @ 31.5psi in cold 35* air. Don't have dyno #'s, but airflow shows well into the 600hp range (thats on 93oct pump gas). In summer heat you'll realistically be making over 500hp on pump gas. But if you want more... The car is set-up and fully capable of make 800+hp by simply adding race gas and increasing boost.

"If" a buyer is serious about purchase, I will take them for a ride... show them how the car handles and performs, but there will be no test drives (unless I am absolutely certain the individual has cash in hand to make a purchase). The car is too powerful, and valuable to allow tire kickers to take a joy-ride.

Finding a GSX thats this clean (and with fewer miles) is increasingly rare these days ("IF" you can find one at all). Not to mention finding one with the built quality this high (Nothing has been left alone).

Asking Price is $14k
I may consider Trades + cash, but only for a solid daily driver (something very, dependable, and economy orientated. A long distance driver that will go till the wheels fall off)

Contact me for details

Thx
~Stephen

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back