The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

s366 @35psi 640whp on a mustang dyno!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure how accuate it is but dsmlink was showing 75lbs/min at about 8500rpm if I remember correctly. My buddy dynoed his car on the same dyno and later went to a dyno jet and there was about a 15% difference between the dynos. The 75lbs/min would actually line up perfectly with 750whp which would be roughly about 15% more than the 640whp I made on the mustang dyno.

Not sure how accuate it is but dsmlink was showing 75lbs/min at about 8500rpm if I remember correctly. My buddy dynoed his car on the same dyno and later went to a dyno jet and there was about a 15% difference between the dynos. The 75lbs/min would actually line up perfectly with 750whp which would be roughly about 15% more than the 640whp I made on the mustang dyno.

Wow! That is no joke. Do you have any graphs available to share with the community?

Wow! That is no joke. Do you have any graphs available to share with the community?

I don't remember what I did with it LOL. If I find it I will post it up.

I don't remember what I did with it LOL. If I find it I will post it up.

Where is Donald Trump when I need him? I can hear him screaming, "You are fired!" Just kidding. Good luck finding it as I am sure that it would reveal just how potent the S366 is. Here is another question to redeem yourself. What wheel and tire combination do you have on your avatar? And does the colored lettering on the tires come standard?

Nice numbers!

Where is Donald Trump when I need him? I can hear him screaming, "You are fired!" Just kidding. Good luck finding it as I am sure that it would reveal just how potent the S366 is. Here is another question to redeem yourself. What wheel and tire combination do you have on your avatar? And does the colored lettering on the tires come standard?

The tires are Hoosier qtp's 26x9.5x16. As for the rims I am not really sure I bought them off a member on here and there is nothing on them. I don't even know what brand they are. They are light as shit though!

Very nice numbers must have had you excited

Very much so! I didn't post my very first pull but it made like 619whp because of timing being pulled from knock but as soon as those numbers showed up you can hear me say "holy sh*t"! LOL. I was expecting these numbers on a dyno jet but not on a mustang. Right now the car is in the process of going to a automatic and I am still going to be running this turbo for the begginning of the season and then switching over to a Borg Warner efr 9180!

The tires are Hoosier qtp's 26x9.5x16. As for the rims I am not really sure I bought them off a member on here and there is nothing on them. I don't even know what brand they are. They are light as shit though!

Do you run them as your daily set of tires? At 9.5, did you have to roll the fenders along with a nice set of coilovers?

Wow great numbers!

I just got my s362ett in the other day and cant wait to throw it on!

Do you run them as your daily set of tires? At 9.5, did you have to roll the fenders along with a nice set of coilovers?

I have a set of yokohama s-drives mainly for the street but the QTP's drive pretty nice on the street as long as your not trying to autocross with them.

what do you have for mods? i just got a s366 and a couple other new parts and i dyno in at 669.9 @ 30psi

what do you have for mods? i just got a s366 and a couple other new parts and i dyno in at 669.9 @ 30psi

Eagle/ross combo 8.5:1 cr, kelford 272's, jmf drag manifold, fic 1750's and twin in tank wally 255's. Obviously more but that covers the major things. Were you on a dynojet?

you only made 640whp ??? LOL

:thumb: very nice numbers. car looks very clean

Thanks!

what rpm do you get full spool at? and what is your redline?, great numbers bro

I have a set of yokohama s-drives mainly for the street but the QTP's drive pretty nice on the street as long as your not trying to autocross with them.

Thanks!

i just got a s366 and a couple other new parts and i dyno in at 669.9 @ 30psi

This S366 is truly a monster! :hellyeah:

what rpm do you get full spool at? and what is your redline?, great numbers bro

Before playing with timing I was getting 35psi in 3rd gear by 6k. Got it down to about 5500 after playing with timing. This year I have a divider welded in my dnp manifold so it will be a true twin scroll set up so that should help out a lot. I have taken it up to 9k a few times but usually shifting around 8500rpm.

Eagle/ross combo 8.5:1 cr, kelford 272's, jmf drag manifold, fic 1750's and twin in tank wally 255's. Obviously more but that covers the major things. Were you on a dynojet?

im not sure what kind it is or how you car tell. revhardinc.com thats where it was tune at

Amazing numbers!

I'm also going to run a 366 on my car. Full bolt on car with stock rebuilt bottom end. Not looking for it to hold up too long just for a little. Will be running e85 as well. Once the stock block goes, it will be changed out with Manley I-beams/Wiseco HD's.

Amazing numbers!

I'm also going to run a 366 on my car. Full bolt on car with stock rebuilt bottom end. Not looking for it to hold up too long just for a little. Will be running e85 as well. Once the stock block goes, it will be changed out with Manley I-beams/Wiseco HD's.

Bolt-on as in your going to use the bolt-on housing with the s366? I haven't seen any results but if your going to do that you are going to choke this turbo like no tomorrow.

you wouldn't happen to have the log would you:)!?By the way good job! and correct me if I am wrong you are running the bc272 cams right?

I'll see if I can find a log. I was on bc 272's but with this s366 I am on drop in kelford 272's.

Bolt-on as in your going to use the bolt-on housing with the s366? I haven't seen any results but if your going to do that you are going to choke this turbo like no tomorrow.

I'll see if I can find a log. I was on bc 272's but with this s366 I am on drop in kelford 272's.

No sir. T4 flange. I'm saying it's a full bolt on as in all bolt ons that can be done to this car are done. LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back