1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

S.O.S. Need OP2.0 West valey

Posted by mike96, Mar 3, 2017

Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. mike96

mike96 Proven Member

Joined May 6, 2008
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Long story short... My PC decided to try installing device drivers for my OP2.0 cable while I was in the process of using it to reflash my ECU yesterday. As of last night my laptop would start the flash process then after writing about 10 or so lines close the interface and I would get an error message on my screen. I am pretty sure my ECU may now be bricked but I want to try a couple of things before I give up on this one completely.

Any one with a OP2.0 willing to swing by my work where the car is now and try flashing the ECU just to see if my OP went bad and the ECU is savable would get my undying gratitude and probably a few bucks for time and fuel.

Shoot me a text please, that will be the fastest way to get a hold of me. 702-245-8741

My car is currently located at Ridenow Peoria Thunderbird and the 101 (northwest valley).

Thank you.
    Thank you.
    Thank you.

Mike.

My DSM:

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. mike96

mike96 Proven Member

Joined May 6, 2008
    Phoenix, Arizona
    OK. So apparently the error that ecuflash was giving me was that the ROM I was using had became corrupt. I was able to flash a totally different ROM to my ECU (20560010, 98 GSX) and the car runs again. So I spent some time tonight and transferred over all my settings to a fresh copy of Ceddy mods ROM I was using and will try reflashing tomorrow... guess I got lucky on this one and my ECU was saveable...

My DSM: