The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

S.O.S. Need OP2.0 West valey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike96

15+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
Long story short... My PC decided to try installing device drivers for my OP2.0 cable while I was in the process of using it to reflash my ECU yesterday. As of last night my laptop would start the flash process then after writing about 10 or so lines close the interface and I would get an error message on my screen. I am pretty sure my ECU may now be bricked but I want to try a couple of things before I give up on this one completely.

Any one with a OP2.0 willing to swing by my work where the car is now and try flashing the ECU just to see if my OP went bad and the ECU is savable would get my undying gratitude and probably a few bucks for time and fuel.

Shoot me a text please, that will be the fastest way to get a hold of me. 702-245-8741

My car is currently located at Ridenow Peoria Thunderbird and the 101 (northwest valley).

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Mike.

OK. So apparently the error that ecuflash was giving me was that the ROM I was using had became corrupt. I was able to flash a totally different ROM to my ECU (20560010, 98 GSX) and the car runs again. So I spent some time tonight and transferred over all my settings to a fresh copy of Ceddy mods ROM I was using and will try reflashing tomorrow... guess I got lucky on this one and my ECU was saveable...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back