The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires September 9, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Jan 26, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
5% Discount Code: 233C3FBDCB2EDA
Expires: September 9, 2017

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages or, if you can't find the answer on our help pages, email [email protected].

Last edited:
Yes, I used it two weeks ago for my 96 Impala SS parts.

See picture, enter there. "How did you hear about us"

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 111
Trying to get my discount on
Yet im being told by customer service you guys dont ever offer discount codes unless you first buy a product from rock auto .....
Yet this thread pokes holes in said statement
Please follow the instructions in the discount code thread to apply your discount. The discount you are attempting to apply is not valid, as the expiration date notes September 2017. Please enter your valid discount code to apply your discount:http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/ro...for-parts-more-expires-august-12-2018.517494/. Thanks.

Glad they sent you the discount link. Always use it, I do!!!

Marty

Please follow the instructions in the discount code thread to apply your discount. The discount you are attempting to apply is not valid, as the expiration date notes September 2017. Please enter your valid discount code to apply your discount:http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/ro...for-parts-more-expires-august-12-2018.517494/. Thanks.

Thank you very much.
I greatly appreciate the response .

However there must be some confusion, no one is trying to apply an expired anything anywhere!

Simply mentioning what was sent to me via email
:see below:

"The discount codes we offer are automatically created and emailed to you. If you have an account with a valid discount code on file, the code will appear under the "Account Activity" tab. See: How do I log into an account?

If you do not have a valid discount code, we will send you one approximately one month after an order is placed. We do not have a way of sending discount codes outside of this process."

Thus my initial statement !!!!!!!!!

Trying to get my discount on
Yet im being told by customer service you guys dont ever offer discount codes unless you first buy a product from rock auto .....
Yet this thread pokes holes in said statement

Ultimately i thank you for your assistance.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back