For Sale Restored 1998 GSX Shell

Posted by fmars62, Feb 16, 2017 at 8:46 PM
2G DSMs for Sale - 95-99 2G Eclipses and Talons for sale. Complete cars. CLASSIFIEDS SECTION RULES

Please Support Strictly Import Motorsports
  1. fmars62

fmars62 Proven Member

Classifieds Rating:
    87.5%
    Middletown, New_York
    Price:
    $5500
    Vehicle Condition:
    Excellent Condition
    Mileage:
    Transmission:
    Manual
    Drivetrain:
    AWD
    Exterior/Interior Color:
    White
    Zip Code:
    Restored 1998 Eclipse GSX Shell, title in hand.

Brief Summary:
    -Professionally restored by Eagle Auto Body in Middletown, NY. Vehicle was stripped down, put on a rotisserie, and sandblasted to reveal any rust. Only rust on the vehicle was on the rockers but they were cut out and new ones were welded in (I have pictures), no bondo was used. Pinch welds were straightened and re-welded for strength. Vehicle was sealed with corrosion protection primer, underneath was sprayed with chip guard that was tinted the color the vehicle was going to be sprayed.

Suspension:
    - Subframes were removed, sand blasted, Boston Hatcher Rear Diff Mount Welded on, powder-coated gloss black, aluminum sub frame bushings & rear diff bushings pressed in.
    - Every control arm, nut bolt, bushing, is brand new, all OEM parts ordered from JNZ tuning. Control arms, knuckles etc. powder coated, full Energy Suspension Bushing Kit installed. Blue Megan Racing Adjustable Toe Arms in rear.

Vehicle is a rolling shell. I do have the doors, hood and rear hatch, they have not been painted yet along with the exterior, would be better to paint them all once everything else is installed. Please do not ask me to part out the vehicle. I am sure there are a few things I am missing, send me a message if you are interested and have questions!

Attached Files: