The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Replacement rocker panels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarest_90_DsM

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2004
akron, Ohio
Does any one know of a company that sells a weld in replacement rocker panel for a 1ga, or know where to find one being in Ohio all the donor cars are pretty much rotted out. any ideas besides a English wheel and sheet metal? Also need a good place to get a good passenger fender for 1ga every one list for 90-94 LOL Thanks for the info.

I'm sure you can find a donor car around here with good rocker panels that you can hack out. There are lots of part out ads on craigslist where I'm sure you can workout a deal. Finding fenders should go about the same way unless your trying to color match what you got w/o respraying, then your search is a bit limited.

Does any one know of a company that sells a weld in replacement rocker panel for a 1ga, or know where to find one being in Ohio all the donor cars are pretty much rotted out. any ideas besides a English wheel and sheet metal? Also need a good place to get a good passenger fender for 1ga every one list for 90-94 LOL Thanks for the info.

Chrysler/Mitsu dealer... ROFL

I have searched and searched for them, And all I can say is I hope you can find a donor car because I was told by multiple places that they are not made. Good luck :D

I have searched and searched for them, And all I can say is I hope you can find a donor car because I was told by multiple places that they are not made. Good luck :D

Like I said... The dealership.

You can still get frickin door skins. Just 2 years ago I got two NEW door skins from a chrysler dealer for my 1gb..
As well as the highly sought for belt moulding. The black pieces on the door below the window that peels and shows chrome.

How did you guys remove the rocker panels???, my rust is more in the back rear wheel well and goes all the way to the almost middle slant under the door of the car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back