The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Removing FPRS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonf90

Proven Member
Oct 11, 2012
davenport, Iowa
can i safely remove the fuel pressure regulator solenoid. it has all other emissions deleted and was just wondering how i would hook up my lines if i want to remove this solenoid

a diagram would work wonders for me

http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/taboo-speed-shop-vacuum-diagram-and-removal-for-1g-and-2g.198327/

Second post has nice big diagrams on how to route lines and what to leave unhooked. Your answer is yes you can delete the FPR Solenoid with no ill effects. Don't take the solenoid out though, leave it in. If you ever go with a Cyclone IM you can use ECMLink and that stock solenoid to control the butterflies and control when they open/close.

now what im trying to figure out is if the previous owner wired the hoses correctly on the intake manifold he connected the "A" "E" "P" lines together in a T is this the proper way to do this or should i plug the A and E and use the P for my boost guage? thx for the quick reply by the way

I'd plug the A and E if you're a 1G, and use the P port for my boost gauge. Eventually if you go SD it's also a great port to use for the MAP sensor. Technically running A, E, and P to each port of a T would block them off successfully, but I would just get some caps for them, and block them off the right way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back