Redjack Racing T3 Manifold

Posted by dsmarmy777gst, Dec 7, 2011
Articles: Parts Feedback & Reviews -

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. dsmarmy777gst

dsmarmy777gst Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Decatur, Illinois
    I just received my new redjack racing manifold. All I can say is this thing is a true work of art. The welds look amazing as well as the design. Its a bit more affordable than your leading brands. They definitely do quality work and Joe is great at communicating and helping out. I highly recommend this manifold or any custom made products from redjack! I am beyond satisfied with the customer service and quality products from them, I can't say it enough.

I have some pictures, I plan to put some more up after its installed to show the fitment. I still have not decided what turbo i'm going to run on it..

You can contact Joe on Facebook. Just look for redjack racing or call 570-230-1940!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  2. 99gst_racer

99gst_racer Moderator

DSM Profiles:
    Coloma, Michigan
    That last picture is SEXY! Looks nice man. :)

3. dsmarmy777gst

dsmarmy777gst Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Decatur, Illinois
    Im going to upload more pics asap, I just can't get enough haha Now I just need to decide on a nice turbo to mate up to her :)