The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Street Build Red5.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had videos/pics ect... In my old phone which i planned on using to update this thread.
But things happen...

Hard to recall everything thats happened since.

But i swicthed over to oem rear end suspension to account for my use of the trailer...

And i played a little with links antilag settings... No flames but ehh.

Been doing some launches on dirt/grass/soil to prevent drive train damage.

Still waiting to find an awd dyno before i can move past my current wall; 8 pounds , 10 degresss ~ 5k. 230hp calculated by link.

Retorqued the head to 90ftlbs
And installed new ngks 7s
Added cacth can,
and reflective heat tape to lower aits.
To make power but can no longed safely street tune since im limited on location.

20171227_130019.jpg

Cylinder 2 is now on wacth...
20171227_132223.jpg

And its usually a dsm thats the metal scrap on a trailer and not the other way around.
20171215_121330.jpg

20171215_121453.jpg
20171215_121430.jpg
20171006_152750.jpg

20171006_152854.jpg

Oh yeah almost forgot.
I bought a spal paddle fan puller.. The highest cfm rating period in a 13inch configuration..
Car idles at 190/197f
And weirdly enough 160f at 60mph with all the duct , ratio, aux coolers...

Currently trying to diagnose a non working cruise control..

Last edited:
Great build, I was yelling at you the first 5 pages to move and get a garage to work in but it looks like Youve done it already

So ive worked on Hondas all the time. Integra guys can run the half radiator, but those are aluminum block with sleeved coolant surround sleeves, so they dissipate heat better

So it's time to ditch that $28 eBay dual core civic radiator (yes I paid $28 shipped for mine). They make them in a triple core now and that may be more adequate. :)

FB_IMG_1510017709432.jpg