The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Red Rocket 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I figured id post it here. What ive noticed is short tempers among a few people lately. Some, normally cool guys. I think its the weather and when you're not driving/working on your car, i think some people spend too much time on here and get a short fuse bordering on just plain trolling(example was this build thread). He had been a member for more than 10 years. I know im on this site 100 times more than i am when im actually driving my car or doing work on it, but ya cant let things get to ya. Its still just a damn forum.
I just wanted to point out an observation i had made, take it for what its worth.
I think your build looks awesome and i hope it comes together. Ill keep an eye out for it and best of luck to you and the build.

Hope his banning kind of wakes people up and helps them realize: WINTER SUCKS haha. Dont let things get to ya and most importantly dont do as bastard did and go on the attack for no reason.
I have hardly any rep on this board and its not my place to critique, just an observation, ill state that again to be clear. Take it easy fellas and keep the builds a comin!

I figured id post it here. What ive noticed is short tempers among a few people lately. Some, normally cool guys. I think its the weather and when you're not driving/working on your car, i think some people spend too much time on here and get a short fuse bordering on just plain trolling(example was this build thread). He had been a member for more than 10 years. I know im on this site 100 times more than i am when im actually driving my car or doing work on it, but ya cant let things get to ya. Its still just a damn forum.
I just wanted to point out an observation i had made, take it for what its worth.
I think your build looks awesome and i hope it comes together. Ill keep an eye out for it and best of luck to you and the build.

Hope his banning kind of wakes people up and helps them realize: WINTER SUCKS haha. Dont let things get to ya and most importantly dont do as bastard did and go on the attack for no reason.
I have hardly any rep on this board and its not my place to critique, just an observation, ill state that again to be clear. Take it easy fellas and keep the builds a comin!
Yea i agree. Im usually pretty calm and dont let stuff get to me, especially some idiot on a forum, but literally everything i post, even if its on another thread, he had some smart ass comment to say. Just get tired of it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back