The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Red Rocket 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auto's Suck. Be a man and row them gears. Driving an auto is like letting someone #### your wife for you.

What the fun in holding the tiller and standing on the gas?

Your retarded. On another note I am glad the car is staying auto!

Auto's Suck. Be a man and row them gears. Driving an auto is like letting someone #### your wife for you.

What the fun in holding the tiller and standing on the gas?

I have another car thats a 5 speed. And i figured i would give the auto a try since its a venture we've never done before. And if i dont like it then ill throw a 5 speed in it. Plus we know we can go fast in a 5 speed. We have know idea how we'll do with an auto, which is the main reason im keeping it auto to start.

Your retarded. On another note I am glad the car is staying auto!

Yea that what im getting from a lot of people. I was hearing A LOT of crap about putting a 5 speed in it. Its gonna b fun either way.

It's yours and enjoy it how ever you build it. Obviously the ones that hate on one type of drivetrain or the other has no idea on the pros and cons of each. So I guess in turn that would mean they suck and have a very closed mind.

It's yours and enjoy it how ever you build it. Obviously the ones that hate on one type of drivetrain or the other has no idea on the pros and cons of each. So I guess in turn that would mean they suck and have a very closed mind.

O yea. Im open minded. I literally said i would NEVER put an auto in there, But i got thinking about it and thought of what good an auto does in a full drag car. So i figured i would give it a try. Its not like i cant just switch back if i dont like it. Its just a trans. LOL

O yea. Im open minded. I literally said i would NEVER put an auto in there, But i got thinking about it and thought of what good an auto does in a full drag car. So i figured i would give it a try. Its not like i cant just switch back if i dont like it. Its just a trans. LOL

Really wasn't directed towards you so your good.

I just wanna see this beast back in action soon. When you gonna have it running?

Really wasn't directed towards you so your good.

I just wanna see this beast back in action soon. When you gonna have it running?

Yea i know who it was towards. Hopefully by wcf next year. Not really in any hurry. Have a lot of stuff goin on. So its not really a top priority.

Haha Ok, wasn't sure because of how the comments in the thread line up.

So aside from all the crap talk, have you put in any recent time on the car??

Haha Ok, wasn't sure because of how the comments in the thread line up.

So aside from all the crap talk, have you put in any recent time on the car??

Eh i went and messed with it the other day. Working on taking more weight. Cut the lexan for the 2 rear windows. Thats about it.

Those windows where a pain to do. There much more weight to take out?? The car seemed like it wasnt to heavy before.

A LITTLE bit. But not much. Its pretty light. Pretty much the back windows, the windshield. And i got an idea for something up front, but im not getting into that till it gets done.

Last edited:
Well hope you got the enough answers to you questions. I like the car and the wheels. The car is pretty clean. Good Sharing.

car looks amazing, good luck on the 8s

So um Nick I know you aren't doing squats, so whats taking so long with this build thread LOL.

The new found shell is pretty badass. I'd sell a lot of my stuff for it to. I hope to see a completed car with either one of these.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back