The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Reciculating O2 Housing for Tial 38mm wategate

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVLGSX

5+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2017
Wallingford, Connecticut
Hey guys-

Ive been looking for an O2 housing for the following scenario-

-TDO5
-Flanged for an external wastegate (Tial 38mm 2 bolt flange) that recirculates (doesn't dump atmosphere)
-Flanged for standard 2 bolt downpipe (OEM location)

The closest thing Ive found is an offering by Punishment racing but is set for a 3'' Vband downpipe
http://www.punishment-racing.com/2-5-to-3-transitioning-o2-housing-with-external-38mm-wastegate/

-I have the APEXi 3'' downpipe that doesn't become 3'' until after the flex
I could make any of the units available work but was hoping for something I could just bolt up.

Any input is appreciated!!

Thanks! I was actually a member years ago, cant remember my login from back then though, havent done any DSM stuff in about 6-7 years now. Kept my cars though, and so very glad I did now that Im back on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back