Sold Rebuilt Old School FP Green Turbo Bundle with O2 Housing and Tial <SOLD SOLD Please Remove>

Posted by talon77, May 15, 2018

Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. talon77

talon77 Proven Member

Joined Sep 12, 2004
    annapolis, Maryland
    For sale is a rebuilt Old School FP Green that was rebuilt by none other than Forced Performance (have receipt) that I've had boxed up in it's "original" packaging on the shelf as my spare turbo. The turbo has not been run since FP rebuilt it and I really only removed it from the packaging to take the pictures. It is almost the perfect street turbo that is excellent with pump gas and would be phenomenal on E85. Folks have run mid 11s and 120's on this turbo just on pump gas!

The turbo is set up for external wastegate on the O2 housing, and I will be including the following in the bundle for $650 shipped firm:

- Genuine Tial F38 wastegate (not knockoff).

- Additional metal Tial F38 gaskets (not cheapo composite gaskets).
    - Recirculated O2 housing made by Punishment Racing (This was actually fabbed in-house by Punishment. I think they stopped making O2 housings in-house for awhile, but are back in the game again). The O2 housing had a leak near the welds before and was repaired professionally by an exhaust shop, it works just fine now. However, the housing needs to be resurfaced, because I think it doesn't perfectly seal due to slight warpage. Resurfacing might cost you $30 or so by your local machine shop, but I am essentially including this recirculated housing for free at this bundle price.

I'm selling the package because I just don't need a spare turbo setup sitting on my shelf anymore.

$650 shipped firm.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    My DSM:
    1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Road Race Build

345 whp   318 lb/ft