The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Rear Lip/Bumper???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99GS_Turbo

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
Does anyone know what bumper this is or where do i get this add-on/lip? I thought it was a complete bumper at first but I saw a picture recently where the add-on/lip looked like it was bolted on to the stock talon bumper...Thanks!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Vis Racing has something like that.
I want the 2 piece set but it might get in the way of my OEM mud flaps.
It called
1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2Dr Invader Rear Apron by visracing

Attachments

• 95MTECL2DINV-012.jpeg
    95MTECL2DINV-012.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 266
I originally wanted the VIS one but not a fan of now high up goes up on the wheel well...that's what stopped me...the one in the pic though looks like it would go great with the talon twisty skirts...I've only seen them in 3 pics...someone I used to chat with on the forums has it and lives close but he doesn't come on the site anymore and he got the car that way

The one on that talon is a peace if a body kit. One of the what you may call now old school. Don't remember the name of it and been looking for it. Try different car. I know similar one for ford probe. Actually was my first car. I think company makes it for eclipse too not 100% sure.

I'm sure with some work it can be cut and fitted. The probe one is just ad on. Hopefully someone can fab some up and make copies to buy I know some talon owner wish the rear wasn't so high looking. I live my talon rear. If I had shop money and time I would've tried to make one

yeah i found the probe one and its like 300 shipped. I think its an investment worth. I wish a shop made them because its not too much, keeps the stock look and i think it would sell. Those with the twisty skits is like pure sex

After searching some more found the company that makes the rear skirt for the probe. Didn't find it for eclipse or talon. Company called fxdesign. The other bad is overly priced. Like 2 hund something. Just for 2peace rear skirt. I can a whole bumper for that.[DOUBLEPOST=1409756033][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah I know what you mean I got 97tsi a got my hands on twisty a back peace will ad to great look of a gb talon

Last edited:
check on Carid.com I remember seeing one of those lips on that site. carid.com has pretty much everything and they are cheap to be honest with you.

Bringing back an old thread but I really really need to find those...
Does anyone has an idea of what are those 2 rear bumper bolt lip, fender flare and in the meantime what are this eclipse tire/ rims size?

I am looking everywhere but I cant find anything (especially rear bumper lip)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 554
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back