The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

RAW 92

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starting to get some work done building my new engine. I got my main studs in and my main girdle. Working on getting a couple Jafro oil mods done(cleaning up some oil galleries and some pretty bad casting flashing). Hoping to get it off to the machine shop before Christmas it will be my present to myself. With the studs and girdle looking to have it align honed on the mains and get the cylinders honed as well. The crank came out looking nice but I'll send it along with the block. I couldn't get good pictures of them but all three of the balance shaft bearings (both shafts) had some pretty nasty wear on them. Good thing I don't need them anymore. Bye Bye balance shafts! Haha!

Attachments

• IMG_20171130_194506887.jpg
    IMG_20171130_194506887.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20171130_194517715.jpg
    IMG_20171130_194517715.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 34
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back