The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Radiator hose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GTuners

Proven Member
Aug 11, 2014
Largo, Florida
Okay, so I haven't been able to find anything in this topic at all. So I'm just wondering what is called or how to find it... So on the front of my motor my radiator hoses go from rubber to metal and (one of the two) go back to hose.. What are these pieces called.. I've seen plenty of motors but never with this type of hose to metal transition... Where can I get new ones? Is a better kind better? What's to do?

Someone probably added in the metal pieces to try to make it look better and give it some metal accents. Any radiator hose will work fine. I bought a blue silicon radiator hose kit off of ebay. I believe they are 3 ply and will do fine for radiator purposes. Just search for 2g radiator hose.

A picture would help, so we know if your talking about the turbo coolant line, transmission cooler lines (which runs to the radiator on some automatics), ect. What engine you have might help too.

A picture would help, so we know if your talking about the turbo coolant line, transmission cooler lines (which runs to the radiator on some automatics), ect. What engine you have might help too.
2.0 N/A it's weird. I'll post a pic![DOUBLEPOST=1410639990][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I get a picture small enough to post? It's annoying!

Last edited:
Not even close... what the f*** is on my car how do you make a picture smaller so it will post on here? Then I'll show you!

I usually use Photoshop to reduce pictures. But you should be able to do it in paint.. Or just upload it to an image hosting site and when you link it, it'll automatically re-size -- that's the best way.[DOUBLEPOST=1410743558][/DOUBLEPOST]relax guy LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back