The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Racing Seat Frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thatnewguy

Probationary Member
Oct 23, 2014
Henerson, Nevada
If I were to buy some cheap ebay " Racing " seats would I be able to use the stock seat frames and sliders etc etc or do would I need to buy new frames? Thanks!

Would most likely need to fab something up. I highly doubt it would just bolt on unless it was specifically stated for our cars.

It says that the frame is made for the 97 gst but its ebay so of course I dont beleive it. I still have the stock seats. Any chance i could get those cheap seats onto the stock frames and the sort with a little fabrication?

Probably? Maybe? Anything is doable with a little creativity and a welder. It really depends on what the dimensions on that seat is.

Ok Time to suck it up order it and get to work LOL. I appreciate the help! And if you know anybody selling a running 6 bolt long block let me know... LOL

engines being built currently but I hate the stock seats!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back