The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Quick bov question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toppertopper

10+ Year Contributor
May 14, 2009
edmonton, AB_Canada
Almost done the build and come to the last line the bov ...My intake was a n/a had a nipple tapped awhile ago for the bov line , i am now using that nipple for the sd map sensor ...Where else is a good source to run the bov line to ..

Also just to make sure for the external wg ,.I run the lower line to the turbo and leave the top line open/ hooked to nothing..

It is best to have a dedicated source for the bov, so tapping its own line in the manifold (I know that sucks to hear)

And yes on the wastegate, you would only use the top line if you were using a boost control solenoid

Like stated tap another line for the bov. Some people use a multi port block with a few open spots just for times like this. You want a direct boost source for your bov to see without 2-3 other lines teed off from it.

Now hooking up the ecmlinks boost control solenoid , How will i hook the hoses up ? external wg ..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back