The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

420A PT Cruiser NVT350 Tranny?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

me2151

Proven Member
Mar 17, 2016
Jacksonville, Florida
I cannot find for the life of me the NVT350 transmission in any neons here in Jax. I may have gotten a lucky break though IF I am reading this right.
http://www.neons.org/forumdodge/trans.htm
That page Shows the cars that the NVT350 is in, what years, their final drive, etc.
What I am interested in is at the bottom in the notes its says "* Transmission also found in 2001 PT "
The only one that has that single * is the T350HD found in the Magnum.
Am I reading that correct that ANY 5 spd PT Cruiser made in the year 2001 has that transmission?
If so them I may actually get a lucky break as a JY in town has 2 with MT.

EDIT: Just found at the bottom of the page a link to the PT cruiser list. Looks like there is a difference between the Nt and turbo model. Just hope they are NT cruisers now :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back