The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Question about 4 bolt swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboglenn

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
RIpley, West_Virginia
Are the splines for the able cups the same between 3 and 4 bolt setups? Basically I'm wondering if i need to take the axles out of the rear trailing arms or will the 4 bolt cups slide right onto the ones in my car when i remove the 3 bolt cups. I looked at the vfaq but it doesn't mention pulling the axles, nor does it mention if the splines are the same, so i thought I'd ask for clarification here

Awesome, thank you, now i don't have to sweat the possibility of the axle not wanting to come out of the trailing arm or anything, plus that means i can leave a way to roll the donor car eitherup on a trailer or tow it to scrap of no one wants it.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back