The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

quarter mile strp socal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jof_03

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2012
san diego, California
you guys know where the neares quarter mile drag strip here in socal, im down in san diego, there are 2 1/8 mil strips here in barona and quallcom, just want to test the care in a quartermile, but dont want to drive more that 130miles. any info would be great

Dont you guys have an 1/8th mile in Irwindale again?

Yes, Irwindale is open but its 1/8 and the op was asking about 1/4 since they have 2 1/8 mile tracks in the San Diego area.

Ah ok. Still, 1/8th mile testing is essential and I wouldn't mind something like that near my area. Once you get your short times dialed in, the back half of the track is really easy to conquer.

The big question is, how is track prep at your local 1/8th mile spots???

thanks. ill try famoso raceway, ive tried the qualcom 1/8 mile and i dont think its made for actual drag racing

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back