The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Puyallup, tacoma, washington dsm's where you at

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah i shipped it to buffalo newyork cause i moved to toronto area. I drive the dsm daily.

My snowboards in 2 years 2 boards got stolen, one at stevens pass, second was day after christmas 2011 they took my never used lib tech skate banana FROM MY HOUSE :( among other things.

I'm thinking about having mine shipped down here to Florida. But I'm also thinking of just picking up another dsm while I'm down here.
How much did it cost for your car to be shipped?

That's some shitty luck man. You should invest in a lock for your board. That's what my friends and I do. Tie them all together on the rack so no one can steal them. But were you able to find out who stole them? I think Crystal has cameras watching, but I don't know about the other places.

dang 1300 wasn't what I was hoping for LOL. For 1300 I could probably get me a stock 1g down here. But I would love to have my car too. What's the company?

Yeah that's true. Saving 3k miles and all the maintenance. But you're up there to stay for a good while though and I'm only down here for 6 months or so. You're 20k car beats my 5k car in it being worth shipping. I'll be thinking about it though, because I would really love to have my car down here in the sunshine.

We should have a meeting sometime in may and any have a good place to meet and we can meet up and then go for a run to someplace or get something to eat something like that

I'm down for a meet. I'll be in my WRX until I get my '90 GSX finished in june/july time. Doing a full build, it needs some paint and new rims/tires.

We should meet up at some type of event and roll in together so it's not boring as #### if no one shows up.

Here is the next event I will be attending:

I went last year and it was pretty fun, completely laid back, racing and bullshitting all day long, well worth the trip.

Riverdale Raceway
7255 Spirit Lake Hwy, Toutle, Washington 98649

[Description]

2 Dates this year ->May 18th and Aug 10th.
Riverdale Raceway is trying to get imports to be more regular there. Its an 1/8 mile drag strip. Its not as strict to run at then PR or PIR. Pretty laid back.

Gates Open At 9AM, Racing starts at 10AM

Drag-> $30 to run (includes the option to do car show also, for no extra fee)
Car show -> $10 (car+driver) $5 per passanger
Just Watching ->$5, kids 6 & under free

Anything is welcome to run

TO RUN -->minor tech inspection (as long that it doesnt leak alot of fluids, it will pass). Have to have some kind of helmet (motorcycle, dirt bike, etc..), working seat belt, and can roll the windows up. Passengers can ride as long as they have a helmet, working seat belt and windows up. Also will be determing which class to put your car in.

2 classes for Drags -> Mild (headers, exhaust, intakes, chips, mild motor work, etc..) & Wild (turbos, SC, NOS, major motor work, etc...) Mild class run street tires ONLY!, Wild class can run slicks.

Trophys will be handed out this year. Here is the plan.

Mild drag class- winner and runner up
Wild drag class- winner and runner up
Car Show- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, peoples choice
Fastest time
Worst Breakage

http://www.facebook.com/events/278314412294946/?fref=ts

Bump it up, just moved to the area and picked up 1150/2k. Two houses down from me is a 1g AWD (Walked down and met the guy - Eric, when I first got here :D). Nothing special going on around these parts? (Just moved from Bragg and got stationed at JBLM).

It's weird, and a bit sad, how slow the northwest has grown with DSM's. I remember first learning about them years ago and DSM meets were 40+ cars.

I still lurk, but I occasionally see you guys on the roads :thumb:

Hey guys how about we have a meeting on Saturday at 4 or 5 pm

I'm totally down for that. I have to show up in the Suby b/c I wont have the GSX back together until end of this month :/.

Hey we can meet at south hill mall but sears or so I will be driving a blue suby my gsx is down right now to finish custom exhaust

Hey guys I am parked over but the auto center side of sears so hope to see some people out here be good to talk about dsms and stuff

My suby is not a wrx so look for blue suby and here waiting for anyone to show up

Hey over on the Macy's side of sears

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back