The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Puyallup, tacoma, washington dsm's where you at

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im in Oly and am always down to meet up. Ive got 2 2g's a black 99 gsx and a 98 gs (daily driver) hit me up if anyone wants to meet up kick it or cruz, smash :rocks: .

And if anyone is starting a regular meet or has one going count me in :hellyeah:

1000+ cars.
1 DSM showed. besides my half breed.:hellyeah:

Ouch, no rep points for us LOL. Idk if it's just me, but it seems ironic that most of us take the winter months to have our cars down for builds....when half are AWDs LOL. I'm in Bonney Lake and should have my 2gb up and running for summer. Gonna need to dial in SD on V3 so maybe something local could get put together like was mentioned before then a mass migration to PIR for some test n tune. Be really nice to have some comparison mapping and to see what's working well for you all!

And to the 800hp Talon coming from Georgia, I just met another guy stationed at Lewis already who is getting big into DSMs. He's an aircraft mech and can weld a mean cage, plus cool fab work. His name is Lonnie you should track him down on base. And also school me on your fuel setup LOL...

Washington dsm on Facebook. I'm located in Tacoma and looking for DSMers in my area

im in lakewood just got it running again new motor and turbo 2g red with carbon fiber hood still work the little kinks out tho been down for over a year

Hey guys I live in skagit County 30 minutes south of Bellingham. I own a 97 gst spyder.

The Panda attack has begun, better stock up on bamboo to fend them off! More white and blacks around here then the 5-0 LOL. My buddy just got a new DD 2gb Panda Talon and I am positive now that I've seen one in person that there never has been a more aggressive body kit from the factory on any sub $150,000 car ever!

Nocturnal, I should be at roughly 415-425awhp, I built this motor setup for a FWD Spyder and kind of just stuck with upgraded stock equipment 6 bolt in order to maximize the factory parts, but now that I found an AWD shell I'm kicking myself for not just building it. Oh well there is always the 2.3 or even a 2.4 to build over next winter :hellyeah: Motor is stock internals with ARP and ACL hardware, MLS, 264/272 DKS, mild porting. Turbo is a BB 50 trim and I have a decent meth/H20 setup for pump so I plan to daily 22-24psi and see how much more it will take on the 7.8:1 cast pistons.

Thats cool you grew up in BL, I lived out on Old Buckley Hwy on a private airport from 1990 to about 2002 and graduated from White River in '04 then have bounced around between school in Seattle and now back in Puyallup. Should be fun with the responses from all the locals to get some cruises, heading out any of the mountain or even just back roads around the country is a blast with a string of sick rides!

- Tyler

Kyle what up bro, hows the frozen north!! Didn't even see your post till I looked back at the thread just now. Tried to hit up your cell the other day, probly have a new number to avoid the charges but I picked up a 97 GSX to jump back on the AWD bandwagon. $1k with hellllllaaaa parts I've already made about $2200 selling shit and am ready to swap in the 6 bolt finally.

Doooood make friends with Magnus yet?? I could really use an intake mani LOL... Hope the east coast Canadian green is better than the east coast U.S. shwag tough to leave the PNW right as we legalize hahaha

Nice fullthrottle, looking forward to seeing it.

No reason why we shouldn't have meets with some good turn outs.. Hell, my Scion crew gets out at least once per week, every Sunday for coffee or whatever, then we have at least one major cruise/event per month minimum. They are amazingly dedicated. Here's a couple pics from last weekend by the South center mall.. Anybody is welcome, sometimes I bring the DSM outROFL. The red xb with the ricer roll call is mine.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm surprised you moved without all your stuff LOL. But you could always have it shipped to you if you need it if your family is there. I'm hoping to get stationed up at Whidbey here in a year or so. So if you have any parts your willing to sell to a local let me know!

Definately have a few things i could part with haha. The cam cover is clear. Zaklee.

I'll get you guys pix when the stm manifold goes in. I'm 23 my whole family is on south whidbey. If your getting stationed youll most likely be in oak harbor (north end). That city has "the honda crew" buncha ###s in their low and slow wanting to race anything that moves. They actually call themselves "the honda crew" a few turbo civics that i stomped.

Honda crew huh? Sounds like all honda kids ROFL
Yeah I'm hoping for Oak Harbor. And I did notice quite a few civics rolling around but I also noticed a few dsms up there last time I visited my friend. And also a few evos.
What brought you up to Canada if everyone's back on Whidbey?

My girlfriend is canadian and we have been together 4 years. It was time to move to her town and go to welding school. :)

Ya there are a few evos and dsms on the south end, more evos up north. More hondas than either though haha. Sticker bombed fuqs

Evos on whidbey are usually pricks that think they are better than us, but i haven't met a dsmer up there that wasn't nice. :)

That's cool man. I used to know some people who lived up there and they said they loved it. Plus there is Whistler up there if you like to snowboard.

Yeah I've heard of a few evos being like that up there, since my friend went to a few meets in his. He doesn't go do them anymore though because of people like that, because I guess all they do is talk down about other car drivers.

Hopefully I can get stationed up there, and maybe we could get a meet going sometime. Either at Whidbey or Cananda. Which ever.

Mt. Baker is the main place I go already LOL. It's my favorite place to snowboard and its the cheapest for lift tickets.
Awhile back, did you say something about shipping your car some place?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back