The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Street Build project spareparts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billygreenhaw

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 3, 2011
springfield, Missouri
well 1st thing is 1st i have always loved dsms i am on #4 now this is my 1st one gen and my first tsi

well i got this car by trade came with extra parts . my friend bought it for the extra parts to get his car running and brought it up to my shop i got his car running he gave me the title to this car

there it was my first one gen had lots of new parts and a locked up six bolt with 300 miles on a fresh rebuild the engine the previous owner had all the paper work how ever some one left no bearing cap nuts loose i found them in the bottom of the pan and the block cannot be saved now the hunt for a new block .

having issues uploading pics

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back