The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Products the DSM crowd would like to see made

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6. I was sarcastic, I am looking for the $4-$500 range. You can get them for most domestics for that, why not ours? our cars are probably as popular as mustangs and cameros

+1 if i found an actual lsd for 500 i would be all over it, i would love to see an actual hood like the evo guys have where you can remove a piece and then you have a heat vent that would be amazing, choping the hood just looks horrible

+1 on the mass produced tubular k-member, but in the price range of the mustangs which are $2xx insttead of the high priced custom one made.

+1 on the tubular control arms

+1 on the 3.5" exhaust system

Aluminum rear driveshaft

Fiberglass doors that use the regular door handles. one company makes a pair for $590 but they won't accept factory handles inside or out. And they don't look like they would use the factory latch.

A transfer case upgrade like the one that the driveshaft shop used to make. Shep makes an upgrade but it is $2xxx. For that price I will keep a few extra stock ones on hand.

Premolded windows for the doors like the flex-a-lite rears

o2 housing for a v-band outlet turbo that mounts to a stock style downpipe

A downpipe made for a v-band outlet turbo

Does anyone sell tubular K members, and upper/lower control arms?
-I see you guys asking for 1G versions, are they already mass-produced for us 2g guys? I've only ever seen one-offs.

I love the idea about the kunckles with the capability to bolt on stock evo brembos, but maybe there's cheaper and more plentiful sources for as-good performing calipers and rotors... like maybe from the domestic V8 realm?

I'd like some tools, not necessarily parts. I'd like to see a valve spring tool made to fit the 4G63 head, even if it's a modified version originally for another engine. Or how about an aftermarket version of the notorious crank sprocket tool that we can't get?

- 1G Tubular Front K-Member
- 1G Tubular Front Motor Mount Crossmember
- 1G Rear Tubular Crossmember
- 1G Tubular Rear Trailing Arms
- 1G Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
- 1G Tubular Front Control Arms
- 1G Carbon Fiber Front Fenders
- 1G 3.5" Turbo Back Exhaust
- 1G Aftermarket Gauge Replacements......I have seen a couple made but I would like to see a few premade pieces for the stick cluster
- 1G Electric Power Steering Pump Setup....like the pump from a MR2

Bolt on trunk battery box for full and honda sized batteries
Cheap lightweight rims that look similar to the 98+ Eclipse GST/GSX rims

+1 on radiator cooling plates
+1 on ram-air headlights

Sweet billet motor mounts like these.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And I like the Idea for the Ram air headlight. I would have bought one instead of making my own. (See avatar or my gallery)

The 3.5" exhaust was available from Buschur a few years back. He didn't make many, but they were reasonably priced. Something about fitment so he quit making them or something. I bought one used, it's loud as hell, but fits just fine.

+1 on all the tubular suspension pieces, I'll probably just make my own. I'd definitely like to see some front knuckles that mount up the EVO Brembos. The rears could be built into a custom hub assembly that goes with an entire rear tubular subframe ala Marco's 2G stuff.

I would like more stuff like what's available for DSMs for the Galant VR4s. thats all.

Aftermarket 2G Talon Tail lights.
Possibly with LED's
HID Reverse lights
Dual-Projector Headlights

Stainless Hardware Replacement kit
(assortment of mis. sized nuts and bolts found on DSMs)

- a butterfly brace like miatas get for the 1Ga, 1Gb and 2G, if im not mistaken and they're already around. These would be amazing for TA and AutoX. Here's the link for a pic: Flyin' Miata : Chassis : Stiffening : FM butterfly brace

- something like a 2-way or Fully Customizable LSD for the 1Ga and 1Gb

- carbon fibre front and rear diffusers

- c-pillar bar for the 1Ga and 1Gb, if there isn't one already

- maybe a clean widebody kit, or at least some blister fenders to widen the arcs for the 1Ga and 1Gb

Bolt on trunk battery box for full and honda sized batteries
Cheap lightweight rims that look similar to the 98+ Eclipse GST/GSX rims

+1 on radiator cooling plates
+1 on ram-air headlights

+1 on the rims, like 18X8.5 or9" for less than a grand...

affordable bolt in seat adapters.
a front bumper thats almost like stock, but all openings are bigger.
intake pipes that aren't ridiculously overpriced.(i may start selling my own).

2g fuel tank that allows you to mount 2 044 Bosch pumps internally or a baffled/sumped tank that would allow you to mount external dual pumps without all the current hasseles.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back