The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Possible meet/hang out in Baltimore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah your known on here more then me not mad bout that just surprised my own kind didnt even mention what was said about the whole dsm thing dont we have some1 to be like me and step up to a challenge:D:notgood:

Where yall meeting up?

Just my opinion, but jumping on a forum and shooting off at the mouth doesnt prove a thing. This is just me speaking but jumping on here and getting all pissed off b/c someone said a dsm is a piece of shit is pointless. Let the words be spoken on the track. This is a chill spot, not a drama spot. And for the record my dsm is a piece like 21 1/2 days of the month..haha the rest of the month it runs pretty good. Everyone that has been around the streets knows who lil ricky is, ive know him since like 2000 from the mid atlantic days, and i think this is the most ive ever heard (read) him talk (type). Weather you like him or not or like what he says, everyone should take a note, let your ride speak for you, thats my goal!!!:hellyeah::cool:

Like i said, my opinion!!!!!

Just my opinion, but jumping on a forum and shooting off at the mouth doesnt prove a thing. This is just me speaking but jumping on here and getting all pissed off b/c someone said a dsm is a piece of shit is pointless. Let the words be spoken on the track. This is a chill spot, not a drama spot. And for the record my dsm is a piece like 21 1/2 days of the month..haha the rest of the month it runs pretty good. Everyone that has been around the streets knows who lil ricky is, ive know him since like 2000 from the mid atlantic days, and i think this is the most ive ever heard (read) him talk (type). Weather you like him or not or like what he says, everyone should take a note, let your ride speak for you, thats my goal!!!:hellyeah::cool:

well this is my last post ,sorry guys I will meet up with yall,and for the record I built my car and had no problems just like any other car, you build it right there is no problems and I know this is a chill spot but I thought we were on the same side, this is classic.... I got something for the honda boy and just wanted more dsm's to rip into him for trashing our loves but I guess dsm has affiliated with honda boys now:nono:where I come from friends or not fellow car owners stick together not side with honda boys fast or not ........Thats my opinion dude but thanks anyway ill just handle it myself thats what my intentions was anyway,if I knew everyone would be like this I would have never posted shit to read but no more talking ill post the race on video for all to see then I guess you will be on your own side then...ROFL:thumb:

Someone please PM me about this?

Whatever it is thats still going on? This off topic conversation threw me WAYY off.

sorry dude we back on subject now wheres your meet spot exactly?:hmm:

Should be on 95 South for a fair amount of the day tomorrow. Hope to meet with some locals on Friday. :) BTW, the 2G will not be coming down, due to the engine being ripped out in October. :(

well this is my last post ,sorry guys I will meet up with yall,and for the record I built my car and had no problems just like any other car, you build it right there is no problems and I know this is a chill spot but I thought we were on the same side, this is classic.... I got something for the honda boy and just wanted more dsm's to rip into him for trashing our loves but I guess dsm has affiliated with honda boys now:nono:where I come from friends or not fellow car owners stick together not side with honda boys fast or not ........Thats my opinion dude but thanks anyway ill just handle it myself thats what my intentions was anyway,if I knew everyone would be like this I would have never posted shit to read but no more talking ill post the race on video for all to see then I guess you will be on your own side then...ROFL:thumb:

sorry dude we back on subject now wheres your meet spot exactly?:hmm:

ROFL Do you really think that way? :confused: Wow you are really closed minded.
If I thought like you I'd hate the world and have to run 4's to beat all the people that talked shit about a Honda. You could have the biggest baddest and the fastest car in the world and people will still talk shit.

It shouldnt matter what car I own. I'm out there doing the damn thing and you could learn a thing or two from me, that I PROMISE.

I love cars all kinds of cars. Is there something wrong with that? I guess I should not have fixed the DSM's that came to the shop because I'm a "Honda boy"?

I would not of said one word to you if you would of spoken with some respect. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

You dont have to like me and its probably better off that way but if we ever race you will respect me win or lose.

I get respect EVERYWHERE I go and theres a reason for that.....

PS All cars are POS at some point and ALL cars break at some point aswell. No amount of money or knowlegde can make a car unbreakable.

Well said Thanks
But I hate you you damn DSM loving mother####er ROFL J/K

BTW Who is this?

If I thought like you I'd hate the world and have to run 4's to beat all the people that talked shit about a Honda. You could have the biggest baddest and the fastest car in the world and people will still talk shit.

It shouldnt matter what car I own. I'm out there doing the damn thing and you could learn a thing or two from me, that I PROMISE.

I love cars all kinds of cars. Is there something wrong with that? I guess I should not have fixed the DSM's that came to the shop because I'm a "Honda boy"?

I would not of said one word to you if you would of spoken with some respect. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

You dont have to like me and its probably better off that way but if we ever race you will respect me win or lose.

PS All cars are POS at some point and ALL cars break at some point aswell. No amount of money or knowlegde can make a car unbreakable.

Well said Thanks

BTW Who is this?

well said man:thumb:no beef with you man.....:cool:appologies&RESPECT

Well said Thanks

BTW Who is this?

Fat ass tony, used to have the gray primered laser that came down brians and walbash all the time back in the day. Last saw you over the summer at IFO @ capital, have the black 1st gen now

Im looking to come out that way when it warms up with some friends. Looking to have some fun, and see some new cars.

Currently laying in the Ramada Inn bed with my girl goin' into the shower. May join her shortly. But may give her some time to herself. Guess we'll see. I'm at the one on Loch Raven Blvd, wherever the heck that is.

Left Worcester around 8:30am and arrived around 3pm. Did pretty good time. My girl's down here lookin' to go to grad school, which is why I came with. It's all about support, right? ;)

I cant wait till it gets warm up. Gonna be ripping around all over breaking parts. Hopefully March will bring warmer weather.

well said man:thumb:no beef with you man.....:cool:appologies&RESPECT

:thumb: Cool

If you dont mind me asking whats your car run and what tracks do you go to?

Fat ass tony, used to have the gray primered laser that came down brians and walbash all the time back in the day. Last saw you over the summer at IFO @ capital, have the black 1st gen now

Oh ok cool

Do you still go out like NP or other spots? I know some cats hang out in GB now since the shit went down on 70.

I'll see you around back to Honda-tech for me.ROFL

:thumb: Cool

If you dont mind me asking whats your car run and what tracks do you go to?

Oh ok cool

Do you still go out like NP or other spots? I know some cats hang out in GB now since the shit went down on 70.

I'll see you around back to Honda-tech for me.ROFL

well my race team loves 75/80or capitol, begining of last year I went 12.20et with just bolt on's and 20gturbo in my 91 now im in a 90' fully built big turbo and I have not run it yet but she got to traping probably 140 to 145 in the quarter from me street driving it with full interior and heat....you might know me,I think I seen you a few times met you once or twice now that your name is clicking,Im squirts boy with the VW you remember squirt I think we all use to street race way back when I had my fwd laser....I Dont plan on going to the track all the time nomore cause 650hp axles keep breaking in my awd at the track,them suckers cost to much for me....but they only break on track conditions......

Tell them over racersden.net were finished talking crap at this point about the older post, I see there is still discussion about me and realize its my fault...LOL and I have nomore problems with you, I admit I learned the hard way I should watch how I come off on people who I might know and not know that Ive heard of or actually might have met before,as an our case....and I remember you in and different honda probably why I didn't realize till last minute...I new the name Rick was familiar...

I practically live in bmore, always down there for work so id love to get a meet going.

well my race team loves 75/80or capitol, begining of last year I went 12.20et with just bolt on's and 20gturbo in my 91 now im in a 90' fully built big turbo and I have not run it yet but she got to traping probably 140 to 145 in the quarter from me street driving it with full interior and heat....you might know me,I think I seen you a few times met you once or twice now that your name is clicking,Im squirts boy with the VW you remember squirt I think we all use to street race way back when I had my fwd laser....I Dont plan on going to the track all the time nomore cause 650hp axles keep breaking in my awd at the track,them suckers cost to much for me....but they only break on track conditions......

Tell them over racersden.net were finished talking crap at this point about the older post, I see there is still discussion about me and realize its my fault...LOL and I have nomore problems with you, I admit I learned the hard way I should watch how I come off on people who I might know and not know that Ive heard of or actually might have met before,as an our case....and I remember you in and different honda probably why I didn't realize till last minute...I new the name Rick was familiar...

I know Squirt but I havent seen him in years. I hear hes taking care of his 10 kids.ROFL
I might know you but I'm bad with remembering names/people.

75-80's too slippery for my and I'd be afraid I wouldnt stop.LOL 140-145 is pretty fast in an AWD. :thumb:
Wheel hop causing the axle issues? Street tires or drag radails?

I know Squirt but I havent seen him in years. I hear hes taking care of his 10 kids.ROFL
I might know you but I'm bad with remembering names/people.

75-80's too slippery for my and I'd be afraid I wouldnt stop.LOL 140-145 is pretty fast in an AWD. :thumb:
Wheel hop causing the axle issues? Street tires or drag radails?

clutch was unsprung when I kept braking axles and I had a unlocked diff,drag radials are what i have now with diff welded, if I take it to the track this year ill be on some type of full slick,I locked the diff now and sprung the clutch I should be ok now for the track, just worried alittle bout breaking costly parts:pray:.....

Currently laying in the Ramada Inn bed with my girl goin' into the shower. May join her shortly. But may give her some time to herself. Guess we'll see. I'm at the one on Loch Raven Blvd, wherever the heck that is.

Left Worcester around 8:30am and arrived around 3pm. Did pretty good time. My girl's down here lookin' to go to grad school, which is why I came with. It's all about support, right? ;)

wow i must of skipped over this post, i work right down the street from there, although i havent dug my talon out of the snow pile yet, wish i would of saw this before now i would of made the effort to get it out!

Yeah, I'm technically in Towson, but as you know that's directly north of Baltimore.

Don't know what time some of you were getting off work, or getting out of bed, or wanted to meet up. I may go back to bed (after dropping her off at Loyola) or may serf the web or watch some TV and jump in the shower. Lemme know what you wanna do. I basically have the entire day free. My girl gets out around 5pm, but anything before or after that should be fine. Will be heading back to MA tomorrow morning/afternoon sometime.

Let me know! :)

140-145 traps...whats your setup?

Ive yet to break the stock axles on a 26 9.5 QTP, sounds like your side stepping the clutch at 9k on a Mickey Thompson

TO GTMONEY AND NONVTEC SHUT THE HELL UP NO ONE CARES. That is your own problem take it to pms we dont want you spamming the thread with your petty dispute. I dont know either of you and have no problems with you but seriously? Anyways back on topic, do we have a spot for tonight where we are gonna meet up? I am dsmless for not much longer but ill go get a beer with you guys and hang out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back