The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Possible meet/hang out in Baltimore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got some ill news peeps,I was on racersden.net and this clown site name non-vtec posted on me,
calling out all dsm's.He running 9.80eta in his honda,please tell me we got somebody in the gb. Baltimore area to take this mutha####er out in a street race if so post back to me. Here is his video on youtube.YouTube - Rick's 9 sec Outlaw Civic

good luck with non vtec. That car has has alot more that a 9.80 in it. He has been in the game for a long time knows his shit. Running him for money is a sure way to loose a few bucks. Im not saying he cant be touched beleive me he can. However with what you gonna bring to the table is simply just not enough. Flat out that car makes MPH on top of he knows how to drive it.

The whole problem is people want to race cars that are not theirs. Please if your car is not fast enough to challange someone dont do it. That makes the rest of the community look bad. The other thing whats all the hate about? Why cant people just give credit where credit is due? He has a nine second FWD honda for shits sake dont that derserve some credit?

I agree, that's a bad ass Honda. My last few trips to Imports Vs. Domestics at MIR were a real eye opener. The import class was led by mostly 10 and 9 sec hatchbacks and even a couple civic coupes!

I wonder how well he would hook up on the street though, although with that kind of power the top end would pull hard for sure.

I got some ill news peeps,I was on racersden.net and this clown site name non-vtec posted on me,
calling out all dsm's.He running 9.80eta in his honda,please tell me we got somebody in the gb. Baltimore area to take this mutha####er out in a street race if so post back to me. Here is his video on youtube.YouTube - Rick's 9 sec Outlaw Civic
All this for me?:hellyeah: You know you can be found and the truth will come out sooner or later:banghead: You should have a car ready before you run off at the mouth:heystupid:

good luck with non vtec. That car has has alot more that a 9.80 in it. He has been in the game for a long time knows his shit. Running him for money is a sure way to loose a few bucks. Im not saying he cant be touched beleive me he can. However with what you gonna bring to the table is simply just not enough. Flat out that car makes MPH on top of he knows how to drive it.

The whole problem is people want to race cars that are not theirs. Please if your car is not fast enough to challange someone dont do it. That makes the rest of the community look bad. The other thing whats all the hate about? Why cant people just give credit where credit is due? He has a nine second FWD honda for shits sake dont that derserve some credit?
Thanks :thumb: I'm not much of a street racer anymore, but you seem to know the inns and the outs:cool:
The real story.
The guy comes over to the forum to stir up some shit and gets his feelings hurt. Hes using someone elses screen name on the other forum thinking that I couldnt figure it out. NEXT TIME DONT USE ONE OF MY FRIENDS NAME.:nono:
I agree, that's a bad ass Honda. My last few trips to Imports Vs. Domestics at MIR were a real eye opener. The import class was led by mostly 10 and 9 sec hatchbacks and even a couple civic coupes!

I wonder how well he would hook up on the street though, although with that kind of power the top end would pull hard for sure.
I can make it work pretty good on the street traction control and a 26x10's seem to do the trick fairly well.

I'm not coming over here to start any shit with anyone. I just want to clear up some BS.

I respect anyone that respects me no matter what kind of car you have. This toolbag shouldnt flap his gums about some shit that he knows nothing about.

I can make it work pretty good on the street traction control and a 26x10's seem to do the trick fairly well.

I respect anyone that respects me no matter what kind of car you have. about.

That's a lot of meat on there. Even if it doesn't hook off the jump, that high mph trap will catch up pretty soon.

Yeah i respect a fast car as long as the guy isn't as you said " A tool"

LOL, what does this have to do with a meet? ahaha anywho, badass hondah. But then, with money you can make any car wicked fast.

Ive seen that fast hondar before, several times at the track. Fast as shit. I can absolutly give some props to that. Aren't you little ricky? Some of my friends know of you. Anyways...good luck with next year, I'm sure i'll see you around the tracks sometime :hellyeah:

Yup Little Ricky it is.:D

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll see most of you at the track this year.

It takes more then money to go fast.

i respect your time in all ,but a simple question i asked turned into you having a big head and shiting on all dsm's ,being hunks of junk and slow ass turds, thats how i heard and read ! I told you that was harsh and I spread the word,now you say you not disrespecting no1,your story changed,anyway like I said me and you will race for that bread soon as the snow is gone honda boy no disrespect, but I love my dsm's and you aint going to say what you want and I got something for you, the race video will be posted for my fellow dsmers! ps.My mod list on here is not current guys I got plenty for him....Trust and believe

All this for me?:hellyeah: You know you can be found and the truth will come out sooner or later:banghead: You should have a car ready before you run off at the mouth:heystupid:

Thanks :thumb: I'm not much of a street racer anymore, but you seem to know the inns and the outs:cool:
The real story.
The guy comes over to the forum to stir up some shit and gets his feelings hurt. Hes using someone elses screen name on the other forum thinking that I couldnt figure it out. NEXT TIME DONT USE ONE OF MY FRIENDS NAME.:nono:

I'm not coming over here to start any shit with anyone. I just want to clear up some BS.

I respect anyone that respects me no matter what kind of car you have. This toolbag shouldnt flap his gums about some shit that he knows nothing about.

I thought this might be ricky but wasnt sure until i saw tuna's ass in the video,LOL,, Like the car or not, gotta respect fast, this dude has always had fast shit. Ive never been into hondas but thats his thing, i enjoyed there ( meaning him and his crew) company alot in the old days, learned alot on the streets thanks to them. One day ill dedicate enough money into something to compete with him!:thumb:

i respect your time in all ,but a simple question i asked turned into you having a big head and shiting on all dsm's ,being hunks of junk and slow ass turds, thats how i heard and read ! I told you that was harsh and I spread the word,now you say you not disrespecting no1,your story changed,anyway like I said me and you will race for that bread soon as the snow is gone honda boy no disrespect, but I love my dsm's and you aint going to say what you want and I got something for you, the race video will be posted for my fellow dsmers! ps.My mod list on here is not current guys I got plenty for him....Trust and believe
First off I'm not worried about you in the least. You got butt hurt over a comment that I made and started talking shit to me about my car(something you know nothing about).

Your where hiding behind someone elses screen name trying to piss me off but ended up having your bluff called.

The statement was made towards you and "YOUR CREW".

I quoted my post from the other site.

"Bring out them rag tag DSM junkers. I'll send them slow turds home broke and poor all in one shot. You ass clowns dont have what it takes to #### with me. Any time your ready to cash them checks that your mouth is writing just say the werd."

I'll back up what I've said.

Does it piss you off that I'm more known over here then you are?
I thought this might be ricky but wasnt sure until i saw tuna's ass in the video,LOL,, Like the car or not, gotta respect fast, this dude has always had fast shit. Ive never been into hondas but thats his thing, i enjoyed there ( meaning him and his crew) company alot in the old days, learned alot on the streets thanks to them. One day ill dedicate enough money into something to compete with him!:thumb:
:thumb:
Dedication is what is all about (money and time)
GTmoney could learn a thing or two from you. Take notes...

Yup Little Ricky it is.:D

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll see most of you at the track this year.

It takes more then money to go fast.

:applause:you totally right but my car is ready also like I said but im constantly upgrading,:tease:and I wanted my people to hear your words not to start shit just finish you, me 1st then whoever got a problem with your harsh ass dsm words..OMG

:applause:you totally right but my car is ready also like I said but im constantly upgrading,:tease:and I wanted my people to hear your words not to start shit just finish you, me 1st then whoever got a problem with your harsh ass dsm words..OMG

Sweet!!! I'm glad I give you something to aim for.

How old are you? and how long have you been racing/ street racing?

First off I'm not worried about you in the least. You got butt hurt over a comment that I made and started talking shit to me about my car(something you know nothing about).

Your where hiding behind someone elses screen name trying to piss me off but ended up having your bluff called.

"Bring out them rag tag DSM junkers. I'll send them slow turds home broke and poor all in one shot. You ass clowns dont have what it takes to #### with me. Any time your ready to cash them checks that your mouth is writing just say the werd."

well thats cool Im not mad at you nore do I got a problem its not that serious I talked to rhamilinii about this ,he know you personally and he know me I will stop posting bout you and we can just get in contact through him cool:cool:

well thats cool Im not mad at you nore do I got a problem its not that serious I talked to rhamilinii about this ,he know you personally and he know me I will stop posting bout you and we can just get in contact through him cool:cool:

I'll be waiting

Sweet!!! I'm glad I give you something to aim for.

How old are you? and how long have you been racing/ street racing?

28,since i was 18,And you are something for me to race theres no1 else out there but fast boy's thats why I promoted myself to the level we just got off on a bad foot......correct:applause:

28,since i was 18,And you are something for me to race theres no1 else out there but fast boy's thats why I promoted myself to the level we just got off on a bad foot......correct:applause:
Theres no fast boys out street racing.(in MD) Them days are done. The track is better and safer with the speeds that we are going. Plus the cops are hot as shit, but I'll run you on the street (70) if thats what you prefer.

Can we please stay on topic "Possible meet/hangout in Baltimore?"
Sorry guys
Good luck with the meet

Last edited:

yeah your known on here more then me not mad bout that just surprised my own kind didnt even mention what was said about the whole dsm thing dont we have some1 to be like me and step up to a challenge:D:notgood:

Where yall meeting up?

Just to give you guys a heads up, I'll be heading down there later this week for a few days, Thursday coming down from MA and Saturday going back up. So if we could get together on Friday that would work well for me. I'll be in the Loyola U area. Just puttin' it out there for someone who's not local to meet other DSMers across the country. :)

Just to give you guys a heads up, I'll be heading down there later this week for a few days, Thursday coming down from MA and Saturday going back up. So if we could get together on Friday that would work well for me. I'll be in the Loyola U area. Just puttin' it out there for someone who's not local to meet other DSMers across the country. :)

pm me I come out and meet:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back