The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Possible meet/hang out in Baltimore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah ill be going to watch too, still learning to tune, and am no where near done LOL.

No one meeting up recently? Probably the last time for a long long long time before I'll be back in MD again. I'll be here until the 22nd, a stone's throw from the CVS on York Road. Let me know, locals! :)

Anyone work at an alignment shop? Ive had 2 in the last 2 months and again my wheel is pulling to the right. Damn MR Tire!

I guess not ahaha. I found someone in PA to do it though. So how about the next meet going on?

Now that I have a running vehicle I can actually make it to meets, too bad it's not a dsm anymore. I will have one soon though, I hope. Lol.

busy busy busy, trying to complete a car for the nice upcoming weather. Got a diesel now so i want to spend all my money there but keep getting reminded that my roots are in my dsm!

busy busy busy, trying to complete a car for the nice upcoming weather. Got a diesel now so i want to spend all my money there but keep getting reminded that my roots are in my dsm!

Jealous- What kind of truck did you get? Just don't tell me powerstroke jk i got a buddy that works on those and loves em. Sorry we haven't been able to make time to look at your car. What's the status on it now?

Quit Strokin and Start Cummin! Ha. Oh, hows the dsm coming along? I just got mine back on the road from a funky ass issue LOL.

cummin and storke my dmax baby!!! Haha i got a 05 3500 duramax, crewcab fully loaded, freaking love it. Loved my old truck but so glad to get outta it. My talon hasnt been getting any love. Sitting at my shop, adam got it to idle pretty for and start right up, but still has a ton of bugs. No real power when i go to move it. Super lean on the a/f i believe, cant remember now, get it figured out one day!

Im wondering if anyone would buy my car for $4000? I need this thing gone if im going to buy a house!

cummin and storke my dmax baby!!! Haha i got a 05 3500 duramax, crewcab fully loaded, freaking love it. Loved my old truck but so glad to get outta it. My talon hasnt been getting any love. Sitting at my shop, adam got it to idle pretty for and start right up, but still has a ton of bugs. No real power when i go to move it. Super lean on the a/f i believe, cant remember now, get it figured out one day!

That's awesome. I think my buddies 2500 Dmax is an '05 as well. I love the seat heaters in that truck. Sounds like you're all set with the new family whip/tow rig. I forgot how busy things can get in the winter time. I have a list of stuff going on right now that keeps growing every time i get some stuff done. :coy:

Quit Strokin and Start Cummin! Ha. Oh, hows the dsm coming along? I just got mine back on the road from a funky ass issue LOL.
That was some funky problems you were having, what seamed to fix it?

Hey, still never solved the problem, but basically I put a bandaid on it. I disabled the DTC in dsmlink for random misfire detection, and hasent com back since.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back