The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Possible meet/hang out in Baltimore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goob, its really easy to find trust me,, as far as the meet, my 2 cents, warmer is better, but if enough people are interested im down. Like i said before, takes alot to get my fat ass moving!!!!

Im going to have to say around the end Feb early March time... Yeah its a while from now but not too far and perhaps a bit warmer! Shit I gotta put remote start in my girls car today! Good god its cold!

Im going to have to say around the end Feb early March time... Yeah its a while from now but not too far and perhaps a bit warmer! Shit I gotta put remote start in my girls car today! Good god its cold!

The sad part is it usually doesn't really start warming up much until march but above freezing at this point would be nice.

Not sure if anyones interested, but me and a few friends been talking about making a philly run one sunday for cheesesteak. Just though i'd throw it out there incase anyone was interested. Let me know and ill keep you posted, Prob will be in next few weeks, maybe this sunday!!!!

hell im down for whenever. ive been thinking about seeing if there was a dsm meet somewhere in the area but didnt strike me to look here until just now. as long as i have off work and an address or something ill be there

I live in Bmore, in the city but the dsm sleeps elsewhere. I'd def be down for a meet around Bmore. I agree with the letting it get warmer out thing, it sucks standing outside when it's freezing. Although it has been 50 degrees + the past few days. I'll keep checking back. :thumb:

I would love to when it gets warmer, I am down anytime really LOL, but it's w.e. Ill get an account and check that out. I am trying to get a weekly meet together. Anywho, yeah if you guys don't mind, PM me some info on some meets.

I personally think meets should not be within the city limits... in all fairness, I like having my oil pan attached to my car and still full of oil when I come home from a meet, Bmore is not friendly to DSM's...

Yeah it is. Bmore is like any other county/city, it has some rough roads, potholes, etc. You just have to avoid them.

I personally think meets should not be within the city limits... in all fairness, I like having my oil pan attached to my car and still full of oil when I come home from a meet, Bmore is not friendly to DSM's...

I have to agree. When ever i drive the tow truck through the city i feel like my back is destroyed. Now that the 1g is lowered i'd like for it to come home in one piece as well.

Oh, who said anything about being in the city? Baltimore city has the worst roads LOL. I think we are talking about the county, not city. County has good roads. . . to an extent.

Not sure if anyones interested, but me and a few friends been talking about making a philly run one sunday for cheesesteak. Just though i'd throw it out there incase anyone was interested. Let me know and ill keep you posted, Prob will be in next few weeks, maybe this sunday!!!!

Somehow i knew your fata$$ would be head of a cheesesteak run.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back