The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink Possible bad gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmpagan

Proven Member
Oct 29, 2013
Wolcott, Connecticut
Good evening everyone,
I'm not sure if i have a lean condition or just a bad wide-band gauge or maybe just the sensor? The gauge is a AEM brand and it says 16+ and goes red when i rev it but when i plugged in ecm link and check it out on my laptop it says 14.1 at idle. I attached a log. I hope it works because i've never tried to up load one. Any suggestion would be helpful.
Thanks
John

Attachments

• running lean.elg
    33 KB · Views: 56
Hey man sorry I'm not sure if I will be of much help but im curious as to how you have the guage wired. I had an lc2 wideband that I had to learn the hard way how important the gauges ground and sensor ground locations are. I'm sure someone will chime in with real help but I know for sure that the gauge reading may differ from what ecmlink shows, also can be that both readings are wrong if not wired and calibrated correctly sorry for long post. Thank you for your time, Jason Penny

Is there anything i can do to help you guys help me. When you say the car's not in close loop does that mean i should warm it up first and then post up another log? I had thought it might be the fuel pump maybe, what psi should my fuel pressure gauge read? Any help would be awesome so i can start testing things i'm just not sure where to begin.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back