The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Piston Ring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstdaddy

Probationary Member
Jul 4, 2013
key west, Florida
Hello everyone, Im Greg and new to the DSM forum and would love to have a bit of direction on dealing with a bad/leaking piston ring/cylinder ring on my 99 eclipse gst. Its putting out white smoke due to this and Ive had it diagnosed already. Just looking for the most reasonable route without breaking the bank. Im from Jacksonville Florida and currently living in Key West Florida, but the car is located in Jax. Ive heard alot about Mad Mike out at the beaches and sounds like he would be my best bet. But Im open for options and prices from anyone with the proper experience with these cars. I won this car racing at Memphis motorspeedway with my 3000 vr4. The car is nice and recently aquired this problem. If someone is willing to work with me with time and finances, Id be willing to do even more with the car. Looking to gain atleast 400 whp to the car. And thanks.....

[email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back