The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Phoenix - Local ECMLink Tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
Anyone in the Phoenix Area looking to get their DSM (1g/2g/GVR-4) or anything else that has a DSM ECU running ECMLink tuned?

I've been tuning my own 2g DSM since 2008 and have helped few others along the way. I can tune any version of ECMLink (v2.5, v3lite, v3) using a stock MAF, GM MAF, or Speed Density running 91oct, E85, or race gas. Mild or wild, I can tune it.

If your car is in poor condition, i.e., bad compression, overheating, boost leaks, exhaust leaks, etc. will make the car harder to tune and should be fixed beforehand or else you'll be wasting your's and my time. After we're finished tuning your DSM will idle and drive smoother, you should see improved gas mileage (if you can keep your foot off the pedal), but more importantly, you'll have an improved (usable) power band. With the idle/cruise/WOT tune you'll get the log files from every pull we made, a back-up copy of the tune in case you lose it, and a virtual dyno showing peak WHP/TQ estimates using the LinkTools program.

Any questions about pricing or for further details about tuning, as well as remote tuning if the drive to Gilbert is too far, feel free to shoot me a PM or email at [email protected].

*** I can also wire in and setup MAP, IAT, and WB sensors as well as NLTS. ***

A few maps of a locals 1g I recently tuned.

SD / E85 / MHI Evo III 16g / 1000cc injectors / FP2 cams / stock 6-bolt.

362awhp / 357tq estimate in LinkTools virtual dyno, airflow readings are right at 42lbs/min and boost at 27psi.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice. i might take u up on that after i get the venge back on the road if you dont mind tuning a 420a. Just let me know price.

Unless your Avenger is running ECMLink I won't be able to help you, sorry.
or anything else that has a DSM ECU running ECMLink tuned?

it should be a DSM ecu its same part number as an Eclipse ecu

It's getting hotter out there. If you're getting knock counts in this heat or your car's shutting off when turning on your A/C shoot me a PM or email, I can hook you up with a good tune on ECMLink.

Another locals built 2g running E85. His car was shutting off turning on the A/C at idle, fixed that problem and set him up on Speed Density. LinkTools virtual dyno estimates were 456awhp - 398tq.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice results I'll probably have you tune my car once its done price?

Stock 6 bolt
Hy35 turbo
1050cc injectors
Dsmlink v3lite
Tial wastegate with 14psi spring
Boost controller
Xtd stage 4 clutch

Basically I'll need something to break the clutch and to take the common cel for the crankshaft sensor then I will get the full tune done after the clutch is broken in

Tuned a local 2g Talon running E85, another 11 second DSM tearing up Wild Horse Pass!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back