The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Performance done, now to looks!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blank42

Probationary Member
Mar 2, 2012
Fontana, California
I recently got a gsx, took care of the engine, transmission, redid all the plumbing, so now the car is running fast and strong, so now I'm going to put money into the exterior, I like the stock original look so no body kits for me, I'm going to paint the car a different color but the main thing I need help choosing are some good looking rims for the car. I was thinking about getting 18''5zigen hyper 5ZR rims. But not too sure, any suggestions??

Lol, yeah I know. But anyways I was going to upgrade to the gt3582r turbo but don't got the funds to upgrade my engine to that power, so ill just stay to a decent turbo, big 16g or the big 20g? I rather have a more reliable turbo then a more powerful one.

what color you gonna paint your car? i just repainted mine, i just got it back today, my cousin painted it, the car needed alot of body work, then paint started to react to previous plastic dip i had done, but i repainted to stock color midnight blue and it looks sick IMO, i just need to wet sand it and buff it, but its a nice color

yeah satin gray its sick.. here is a pic of mine before wet sand

midnightblue.jpg

Yea I'm suppose to get the paint today, if I do I'm going to start working on it, ### i dont like the ninja turtle green it has right now.LOL... ## rides sick. Like a deep ocean blue. U got the car with a sunroof or u installed it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back