The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Pegged lean At 10 psi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DsmDanielson

Proven Member
Jul 13, 2016
Peoria, Arizona
I read probably 100 threads and still nothing so here it goes. It's always something isn't it? So 2g, 6 bolt swap, wally 255, afpr, safc, big 16g, evo 560s, and 20 psi boost. I was driving and I saw a Honda guy, so I just had to do a little pull past him ( you know the inclination ) and when I hit 20 psi, all was good. Get to the light, but it in third and tried to boost again, but it bogged at 10 psi. My wideband read really lean when this happened. All above listed upgrades are at max 3 months old, as are my plugs and wires. I have Taylor 10.4mm thundercores and ngk iridium gapped at .28. Everything was fine until I had to be a show off. Fuel pressure was good, my wires are good, got some oil on them from the spark tube seal not seating right but it's not bad, and I've always had that issue. Not a boost leak if it's pegging lean so let's not go there... My injectors do clack pretty loud but I just cleaned them. Any thoughts?

Maybe have your injectors tested. If they're old, and faulty, might be a good time to replace them (you know, so the Honda tards can't laugh after you pull them once, but can't again ;) ).

Maybe also delete your other duplicate post so no one complains (just being helpful).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back