The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Part Number for Denso 190lph Fuel Pump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke223

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 22, 2002
Albuquerque, New_Mexico
Anyone know what the part number is for the Denso 190lph Fuel Pump?

Luke

A Denso 190lph Fuel Pump that will fit on my car...

jl

I don’t have a clue… A lot of DSM’ers appear to have them, but I cannot find any vendors that sell them. My guess is that they might be OEM on a 3000GT with the same in-tank hookup, but that’s only a guess.

Thanks for you time!

jl

A lot of DSM’ers appear to have them
The 190lph pump you speak of is actually a Walbro.

The Denso 150lph will actually perform similar to the above pump. It puts out 150lph at only 11.4v while the 190lph only puts out 190lph at 12.6v.

just my .02

Actually the stock VR4 fuel pump is a denso 180LPH unit(according to the 3K site). I just pulled one out of my friends VR4 today and the code # is:195130-0810(as it reads on the pump itself). There seems to be some misunderstanding on this pump as many people believe it is a 190LPH unit while it really is a 180LPH pump.
You can get these pumps really cheap(although used) and not deal with the noise of the walbro pump(it can be annoying sometimes).

$227.01??? WTF??? "You got hosed Tommy. You got hosed." You can buy a brand new Supra TT pump for $185 shipped. A brand new Walbro 255lph only costs about $120 shipped. And you can buy countless used Denso 190lph pumps for about $75 shipped. But, it's your money. Do with it what you like.

Mike

I know the price was high, but I do not have a trusted source for a used pump and I have been trying to get this done for two weeks. I just wanted to get a new, quite pump and not have it be someone else’s junk. I do not want to have to locate and install another one... If anyone here jumped in and said they had a new pump I would have bought it from them! I have also seen where they are up to $380 from satan! So, I'm happy with that price -- don't want to get stuck somewhere with a bad used fuel pump.

Time is money too!

jl

Dude serioulsy you should have just gone onto the forums at 3si and posted that you were looking for the fuel pump. Im sure someone would have had one to sell you. I bought mine for 50 bucks. For 220.00 you can get a walbro 255 and a afpr. Id seriously consider cancelling my order if I was you.

Well after all that, it is the wrong fuel pump! I am sending it back! Anyone know where I can get a New Denso Fuel Pump #195130-0810... I'm willing to pay top dollar??? LOL

John

P.S. Shipping was FREE (hahaha)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back