The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

p0300 and p0100

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shifty2006

Proven Member
Oct 15, 2012
lake isabella, California
I was driving back from work and the car started sputtering pretty bad luckily I made it home I visually inspected things nothing out of the ordinary. I checked vacuum lines plug wires ect. I would try to rev the motor and it would sputter then finally threw both codes p0100 and p0300 with having both codes I don't know where to go with this..

Are you running a maf?[DOUBLEPOST=1416800071][/DOUBLEPOST]It says on your profile you are pushing a 16g turbo, so i assume 550s at least on there too? You might want to get some sort of engine management device and that will help alot. Need info on what setup you are currently running.

Last edited:
No I'm still one of the retards with out a dsm link or anything I'm battling a child custody battle still and the money goes to my lawyer so I can get my boy 2 years and counting.. stock injectors I just don't really push it ever to work and back on country mountain roads. If it was running lean from the turbo wouldn't the plugs show lean and not black?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back