The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Outlander Brake Caliper Brackets Back in Stock (only 3 sets)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSSA

Supporting Vendor
Jul 26, 2002
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
It took forever, (and a few days) but we've gotten 3 sets of the Outlander Caliper Brackets back in stock.

I've enabled them again on the website: http://www.jnztuning.com/product_info.php?products_id=3570

As stated, we only have 3 sets at this time. I typically try to disable them or mark them on back order as soon as they're sold out (they typically don't last longer and when they're out of stock we get a ton of emails on them), but with this holiday coming up and being away from the shop, I'm not sure if I will be able to keep a close eye on orders coming in for them.

I'll try to check remotely every once in a while, but orders will be filled in the order they are received. If they are over-sold I'll refund payment (if paid via Paypal) or cancel the order and let people know that they're all sold as soon as I can.

Thanks guys, and enjoy your holiday, but remember the real meaning behind it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back