1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

1G orange traction light

Posted by Adrian97, May 16, 2018

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Adrian97

Adrian97 Proven Member

Joined Mar 3, 2018
    Göteborg, Europe
    when I am driving a car, all this time the light shines 20180516_220802.jpg how i can take it off
    I changed the starter and the light started to shine but I think everything its okay just this light...

2. techboy

techboy Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2018
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    It's been a long time since I've owned a 1G, but I'm guess that's an ABS light. Probably a sensor or something on your ABS system went bad. I think it's just coincidence the light came on when you changed the starter.

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Street Build

13.876 @ 106.97 MPH
  3. Adrian97

Adrian97 Proven Member

Joined Mar 3, 2018
    Göteborg, Europe
    Thanks guys! Everything is working as it should :)

4. steve

steve DSM Wiseman

Joined Feb 3, 2002
    St. Charles, Illinois