The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Options for Antennas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffinstar16

Proven Member
Apr 30, 2016
Spring Lake, Michigan
Anyone have any expierece with antenna relocation? And/Or shark fin antenna conversion? i think itd be a good look for the 2g seeing as how my current antenna makes it look like an rc car.

I know back in the day advance sold an amplified hidden antenna. That could be a possibility if you want to shave it completely. Easily hidden up above the headliner or somewhere in the dash.

I simply hooked up my in glass antenna using a Y splitter and an adapter.
Y Splitter
Adapter
I wired a simple toggle switch into the antenna control line. It only goes up when I decide i need it.

Since i have done that, I haven't had to put my antenna up once, I installed it over a year ago.

I was thinking more along the lines of putting a shark fun on the roof just before the hatch but far enough from the sun roof. How would I do this?

Drill a hole, run a cable, plug it in, stick the fin on with adhesive tape.

I was simply offering a $12 dollar solution that will work just as well without having to drill holes in your roof.

They are also offered in a type that follows the windshield seal around on the inside of the window so it goes unnoticed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back