1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Ok last post about this...

Posted by JZamora23, Feb 23, 2014

1. JZamora23

JZamora23 Probationary Member

Joined Sep 16, 2010
    El Paso, Texas
    Will someone please help me out!!! I'm looking to buy a turbo 2G Eclipse!!!

I was going to settle for a GST. But, after careful consideration, I really absolutely want to buy a GSX or TSI AWD. It must have a clean title, and it has to be standard too. I cant stress enough of the car having a sunroof LOL I really want it to have a sunroof PLEASE LOL.

I also want a legit GSX. I don't want a converted GST to a GSX. It has to be legit. I'm hoping for a STOCK GSX too.

My price range is 4k to 5k. Depending on the deal! PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. djuorna22

djuorna22 Proven Member

Joined Mar 3, 2014
    Marinette, Wisconsin
    have you tried craigslist? even if you go a good 5 hour drive to get it. sometimes it helps. that was how I found mine, the drive sucks cause you want it LOL but it's worth it.

My DSM:
  3. JZamora23

Joined Sep 16, 2010
    El Paso, Texas
    I've looked just about EVERYWHERE LOL no luck! :( It sucks! I need me a turbo 2G DSM!

4. 99GS_Turbo

99GS_Turbo Proven Member

Joined Dec 1, 2012
    Boston, Massachusetts
    I wanted a GSX but then I found a GST completely stock, owner was in his 60s, 0 rust, and it was garaged. He has 4 cars and his wife purchased a new one, so he needed to clear space in the garage so I was able to get it for 1500

5. spectre22

spectre22 Probationary Member

Joined May 12, 2008
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Dude I live in Las cruces and every time i get on cregslist there are a tone of 2g turbos for sale in el paso its the 1g's that are not to be found.

6. JZamora23

Joined Sep 16, 2010
    El Paso, Texas
    I don't want a Spyder GST. I'm just going to give up! -.-

7. Alex553

Alex553 Probationary Member

Joined Jul 24, 2013
    El paso, Texas
    True I couldn't find a 1g so I settled on a 2g :(

8. Spanky_DSM

Spanky_DSM Proven Member