The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ok last post about this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JZamora23

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2010
El Paso, Texas
Will someone please help me out!!! I'm looking to buy a turbo 2G Eclipse!!!

I was going to settle for a GST. But, after careful consideration, I really absolutely want to buy a GSX or TSI AWD. It must have a clean title, and it has to be standard too. I cant stress enough of the car having a sunroof LOL I really want it to have a sunroof PLEASE LOL.

I also want a legit GSX. I don't want a converted GST to a GSX. It has to be legit. I'm hoping for a STOCK GSX too.

My price range is 4k to 5k. Depending on the deal! PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

I've looked just about EVERYWHERE LOL no luck! :( It sucks! I need me a turbo 2G DSM!

I wanted a GSX but then I found a GST completely stock, owner was in his 60s, 0 rust, and it was garaged. He has 4 cars and his wife purchased a new one, so he needed to clear space in the garage so I was able to get it for 1500

I don't want a Spyder GST. I'm just going to give up! -.-

Dude I live in Las cruces and every time i get on cregslist there are a tone of 2g turbos for sale in el paso its the 1g's that are not to be found.

True I couldn't find a 1g so I settled on a 2g :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back