1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

2G Oil pressure spring

Posted by Buddy2, Jul 12, 2018

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Buddy2

Buddy2 Proven Member

Joined Oct 7, 2013
    Helsinki, Europe
    Has Any one installed MD015988 on spring to their car? Interested of outcome. I have evo3 ofh w/o porting and idle is fine 14psi. Seems to shoot around 100psi at 7k with 5w-40. Just looking to get it around 80 without lowering idle oil pressure. Any good ideas? How much 30w oil affects? Thanks!

My DSM:

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. motomattx

motomattx Proven Member

Joined Dec 9, 2010
    wampum, Pennsylvania
    Why do you think theres anything wrong?

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Drag Race Build

GT42   manual
  3. Buddy2

Buddy2 Proven Member

Joined Oct 7, 2013
    Helsinki, Europe
    Thanks. Im running fp green from ofh. I dont have experience with this turbo yet how high pressure it can take before blowing trough.

My DSM: