The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Oil light on, extremely low power

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonDraukner

Proven Member
Apr 3, 2014
Tacoma, Washington
96 420a manual

Started losing torque days ago. Very slow to go, requires higher rev to go. On Friday, it got worse and while driving, the oil light came on. Oil was a quart low, added a quart and the light went off, headed home, oil light came back on. No leaks, oil is still full, engine light isn't on, and the only thing that i did to the car is put a cold air intake on it. Feels like the car is in limp mode. Only thing i can think is possibly the sensor? I am a courier and use this car for work at the moment. Need help quick. Anything you can think of would help.

Is it smoking? said you added oil and it was low when you headed home. if your oil light came on with oil full is it low on oil pressure?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back