The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

**OFFICIAL PNW DSM Sightings Thread!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I didn't see you but I remember talking on the forum. I was there with another CSM, I'll be there again this year, I'll be in my 89 Silver Mirage hatch, last year it pretty much had a crowd around it the whole time, so it may have been hard to see LOL;)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If any of you see this one, in Everett, Marysville, or Arlington it's me, I've only come across one other eclipse since I've been here

I just moved from Utah

[
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I should dyno my car some day. Maybe after I find yet another transmission to put in there.

Why are you going through so many transmissions? Your profile must not be accurate or else I’m missing something.:idontknow:

With the mods you’ve got listed your original trans should be pretty healthy…unless you launch your car at every stoplight.

Why are you going through so many transmissions? Your profile must not be accurate or else I’m missing something.:idontknow:

With the mods you’ve got listed your original trans should be pretty healthy…unless you launch your car at every stoplight.

Well, my last one (original transmission) was taking a shit, so I bought a "junkyard" transmission. One of the seals went bad in this one and pumped fluid all over my clutch (discovered when I had the car in for service when the balance shaft belt took out my CPS). Got that fixed, but I think it's just old and worn out; it's grinding in to second, it'll sometimes pop out of 1st when engine braking, and I'm hearing a noise that I think is the output shaft going bad.

Cue wanting another transmission to put in. I want to get a Shep or something like that, but I don't have the $3000 or so for the rebuilt one I really want (Evo internals, LSD, etc), so I'm trying to find another used one off of a part-out or something so I can hopefully keep things running better until I can get the funds together to buy or build a new transmission that has the parts I want.

One of the control arms has a balljoint or something that's going bad, but I don't think that's a contributing factor. Still, ripping out all the suspension/control/subframe bits and replacing everything with new balljoints and poly bushings is in future plans.

Well, my last one (original transmission) was taking a shit, so I bought a "junkyard" transmission. One of the seals went bad in this one and pumped fluid all over my clutch (discovered when I had the car in for service when the balance shaft belt took out my CPS). Got that fixed, but I think it's just old and worn out; it's grinding in to second, it'll sometimes pop out of 1st when engine braking, and I'm hearing a noise that I think is the output shaft going bad.

Cue wanting another transmission to put in. I want to get a Shep or something like that, but I don't have the $3000 or so for the rebuilt one I really want (Evo internals, LSD, etc), so I'm trying to find another used one off of a part-out or something so I can hopefully keep things running better until I can get the funds together to buy or build a new transmission that has the parts I want.

One of the control arms has a balljoint or something that's going bad, but I don't think that's a contributing factor. Still, ripping out all the suspension/control/subframe bits and replacing everything with new balljoints and poly bushings is in future plans.

too bad the tranny that i have is broken :( but it's also from a 95'...otherwise i coulda sold ya a tranny! :p

spotted a flat black 1ga on my way to work yesterday. Near the lakeland area.

i think i keep seeing that one too. i see a black 1ga, a red 1ga off of Mst in auburn and a green 1gb off of Fst. all in auburn.

I see this red 2g talon with a black hood and 2 decals that look like the nw evo but it's nw dsm with a outline of a talon driving all over tacoma and Lakewood area. That thing sounds monstrous.

Not dead but not as active as it once was. This thread needs to come back though. I'm in the PNW and I get sad when I don't see fellow dsmers. Where did you all go?

Glad to see there's life left here. Im back in another GSX after an 8 year break. I picked up a rolling shell and starting my build, don't you all go away before I get it on the road.

Just got my tsi running after a 5 year break. Back to the forums. Let's plan some meetups!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back