The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

*OFFICIAL* Phoenix Area DSMer Sighting Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
Spotted a CLEAN! Monarch Green Pearl 2g GS-T dropped on polished wheels and had a FMIC on Monday (Aug 20) turning off of W. Elliot onto Hart around 2:30pm. It pulled out onto the 10 (from the 202) in front of us and exited Elliot before they turned...

Spotted a Kalapana Black 2g (not sure if it was a GSTorX) with a big FMIC on Dobson today just outside of Intel around 4pm.

:dsm:

Im from queen creek area, we should all meet up at in and out on thursday

Im surpised i have not come accross you guys driving in gilbert. Im around the elliot and lindsey area

I am out that way all the time too. My parents are out around greenfield and ocotillo area

im sure. right now im rolin my F250 cause venger is down. Blew trans and so gonna turbo charge it since i got engine and trans out of it

Im surpised i have not come accross you guys driving in gilbert. Im around the elliot and lindsey area

I only drive from Elliot and Signal Butte to Power and Queen Creek and back every day. That is about it. But that is in my GS. On top of that I take the backroads behind the old GM proving grounds. Not the main roads...

EVERY ONCE AND AWHILE you will see me on the 202 or the 60 with my GSX...

If you're going on the run to Jerome tomorrow you will see me though :thumb:

Saw a really clean, white 2g GS-T/X making a left onto Queen Creek Rd. from Greenfield Rd. while I was in my N/T today. I always like seeing a DSM in good condition. Unfortunately my N/T really needs a bath and is COVERED in dirt right now so the guy probably shook his head at me LOL...

White 90-91 Talon driving N. on Cooper at the light, turned onto Queen Creek heading West on Friday night ~ 7:30.

I just realized its been over a year since I've seen a turbo DSM driving around. The herd is thinning or nobody local has one working... :toobad:

Last edited:
White 90-91 Talon driving N. on Cooper at the light, turned onto Queen Creek heading West on Friday night ~ 7:30.

I just realized its been over a year since I've seen a turbo DSM driving around. The heard is thinning or nobody local has one working... :toobad:

Mine runs everyday, and I drive it all over the place. I often thought it strange that in 8 years I've never been "spotted" in any local forum.

I thought it might have been you but was skeptical since you live out in Surprise, I wonder who it was then? Hmmm. Didn't look like they spotted me while they were turning because as soon as they hit the straight away on Queen Creek they did a quick pull into boost.

Oh yea, still in the cards. I've had the v-band/o2 bung in a box sitting on my toolbox for the last 3 months waiting for it to cool off so I can bare driving it without AC. Probably be that second week in Sept if you think you'll have a garage spot to park it in for a few days while you get it fabricated. IFO is Oct. 27th!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back